Implant out and TTC

Metou09

Reaction score
hey everybody! ive just had my implant out 2day!:happydance: and i done an OV test ( i couldnt wait lol) and their was a good line then a faint one.. as soon as i had the implant out i started bleedin im not sure if it was a period or not.. i red the instructions for the OV tests and the test that explains my one said to keep tabs daily! im excited about all this and nervous at the same time!!!

id love to make some great friends on here :happydance:
and hope ill get a :bfp: very soon!!

thanks xxx

thanks kayleigh im excited lol xxx
i hope it wont take that long cause the family plannin lady said i could cincieve within 48 hours lol!!! x

Congrats honey!
As much as youre welcome to stay in WTT :) you might find yourself more at home in TTC once you start actually trying.Just a thought as there will be more ladies in your situation.
Hope I dont sound like Im pushing you out,just thought you might not know that as youre a newbie!xxx

oh dear i didnt reliase i was in here haha!! i better shuffle over their thanks girlies xxx

Wooo! I'm an ex-implant girl too, I had mine out last summer... welcome!! :hugs:

Hope it all goes well :)

We are about to start in the next couple of months so share your excitement!!

xxx

Heyy, really got to keep on top of the ovulation tests! lol
I got my implant out on 9th jan. Now im pregnant, good luck!!

i had my implant out in october and concieved 4th november pretty quick i thought good luck xxx

Im having my implant out on 1st May and cant wait. I have bought loads of HPTs and ovulation sticks.Ive also bought a basal ovulation thermometer and will be charting. Want to get that :bfp: as soon as possible!

Good luck

hi i'm new, i had my implant out on wed, i am excited too altough my gp did not tell me what to expect, good luck honey keep me updated. lots of baby dust to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->