implantation bleeding I think HELP

ttcbabyhelp

Reaction score
I cannot explain what this "bleeding" looks like ive seen tings like this in other ttc forums and its said to be implantation bleeding but I dont jnow so here it is just want to know what it is :) x

But if you're willing to help ill be Happy to send a pic to your email for help as im extremely confused:(

I've nvr Expierenced Ib ..... But today I had two smears of pink.....I'm only 5dpo so I'm shrugging it off as nothing bc it seems a little early for me....to be Ib. I don't normally spot tho.so it was random. But anyways keep my updated would love to see Hw it turns out for u..how many dpo r you

Im not officially 12dpo this happened about 7-9dpo which sounded like ib but keeping an open mind because not getting these hopes up again just to be brought on a low again but today got some symptoms I peed about 6 times in the past two hour I normally go about 3 times a day so 6 in the past two hours is a lot for me and ive been off foods that I love and been drained with a full nights sleep so could be but not going to jinx it will keep you updated keep me updated too would oove to see how yours turns out too :) lots of luv x

How r u doing today have u tested yet? I am 6dpo......and started getting twinges/cramps thus morning........no more pink here tho.

Not today gonna wait a day more and 6 dpo is good hope you are not going to jinx it x

No I'm fully expecting a bfn like usual lol. I'm not paying much attention to that.

Whatever the outcome theres always trying again even if not trying;) and open mind is a good mind good luck for whatever you want keep me posted would love to hear how it goes will be nice to see someone elses journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->