implantation bleeding??? if u had it..Please help

I have high hopes that you are pregnant. Keeping my FX for you hun :) I feel like the on and off spotting is a good sign

Awwww thanks hubby and I dtd last night hoping it would bring on AF ..... it didn't it actually stopped the spotting 15 dpo....no af .... took equate blue dye test figured I would try anything today .... but needed a different test then I usually do......bfn. This is just throwing me thru an absolute trip. The longest my lp has been is 12...
So I am definitely late. And this spotting is so light I don't even need a pad tampon or panty liner nothing I just do to see if I'm bleeding. If I am prego it's probably one of those freak things where hcg never goes to my urine. Idk how long I should wait to call the dr. I don't want to go in too soon or if I should just wait for ..... my next af and see if I miss her too

I want to be pregnant so bad each day without an answer is driving me crazy

You should do a blood test especially since AF is already late and I know exactly what u mean hun

When are you due? Your profile picture is gorgeous. Yeah I wanna do the blood test my Dr is on vacation till the end of the month and I'm afraid that if I go in and not to my Dr they will look at me like I'm crazy. I have even started being a little nauseas but I shake it off like it'd in my head .....

I'm due April 22. I'm still in my tww and only 4dpo . So longg away it seems and thank you :) idk if its like this for the hospital you go to but I know for mine you can go straight to the lab and get a pregnancy test done . And I hope the nausea is your surprise bfp

Ttc ttc buddies is awesome! LLol.how long have u been ttc...This is 14 full cycles..... for us. Only other symptoms I have had today .... is tiiiiiiiired. Fatigue.

Haha right??:) I've been ttc on and off since may 2013. Sounds promising!! The only symptoms I've been getting is very faint nausea to the point its almost non existent lol . Tired and slightly on and off sore bbs feeling wet down there and wierd cramping but minor :\

Your siggy says you are ttc with donor sperm? And single that seems like a unique situation I can see how it could be a little harder ttc..How is it going with the timing and what not. We started ttc Jan 2013. :)

This cycle would have been my first cycle ever using a donor,but ended up not using one. So no donor sperm lol.this cycle I bd on every fertile day except for 2 days. Hoping I caught the egg. If u conceived you would have the baby by December 2014 or January 2015?close to the time you first stared ttc :)

Cd37 ....16dpo.....no spotting no af....late late late. This is just absolutely bizarre. About 51% of my brain is screaming you're pregnant. ..49% says your body is tricking you don't fall for it and every day my period doesn't come is another day I start to convince myself I am pregnant. I keep doing this ... And if af comes the more I will be crushed. I have read a million blogs about women who didn't get a bfp till 8 weeks or a month late or whatever it would be so nice to be that woman but I'm so scared....That she is going to come with a vengeance and all my hopes will be shattered

December 2014....my due date would be Dec 12 using lmp using o day it would be Dec 18....And the 18th is dh bday....so unfortunately no matter how hard I try and fight this....I'm really still hoping for a BFP.. and I know I will be crushed when or if af comes. Yes will be 2 years jan 14 ttc. I toss around the idea of a beta blood test because i am technically 7 days late from my average cyxle and 3 days late from my longest ....but still either way 16dpo..and idk I'm deathly afraid of a blood test being a bfn .... I don't know if I should wait till 2 wks late ...... or wait for my next af and if I miss her then too....then go. At this rate I wish I owned my own sonogram machine lol.

So are you going to attempt donor sperm next cycle

I completely understand what you mean by that. I'm keeping everything crossed and sealed for you. And I probably won't be using a donor for next cycle if I don't get a + this cycle.

Oh okay
...How are you feeling I'm so down in the dumps feeling like I'm out

Took a yes/no first response came in a box of two a digital and a line one ... boy did it hit me in the gut hard when I saw that no- then what the hell is wrong with me. A little spot today. No af in sight .... why can't I just be pregnant. I'm feeling very out. But no AF no BFP just BFN BFN BFN ..... And meaningless spotting

I'm feelin kinda hopeful. I had some good symptoms today but I'm not going to get my hopes up..

and I'm sorry about your bfn I'm hoping you get a bfp with a blood test

do you know if you have low progesterone? Maybe u should get your progesterone levels checked hun

I have a Dr appt set up on the 24th .... I am going to get a pap talk about hormone testing. ...And a hsg test to check tubes or a sonogram if they can....hopefully af comes before then I don't want to have to reschedule because of af she has been out of the country for 6 months so I absolutely refuse to speak to any other dr. But as far as fertility treatments if she can't figure it out....my dh and I agree we will not be doing anything in vasive no iui or ivf ....If it comes to that .. then. ..we will probably look into adoption. ...

what about surrogacy? or donor eggs. idk how the donor eggs work so im not sure if its vasive or not. but just to shed some hope i heard alot of stories of ladies who got a natural bfp before they had to do an ivf or even right before giving up:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi gonnagetabump! :) I've been rooting for you to get your bfp for a long time. It took us 14 months to get bfp and I know you're at that point now. I'm really hoping this is it for you :) my fingers are crossed. I know this isn't what you wanna hear but is it possible your body tried to ovulate but didn't do it? This would explain the spotting instead of AF and the fertile cm in assuming you had. Its just a thought.

I'm really anxious to find out if this is finally your month :) wishing you loads of luck and baby dust :)

N 27 Murray thank u for sticking around for me. Today is 18 dpo. I suspected maybe I ovulated a few days later...... I even suspected that as ovulation spotting because apparently that's a thing now .... well idk if it can even be spotting if it never forms an actual spot lol...only there when I wipe and inside it's not really visible bc of cm. Judy creamy clear with a slight orange tent because it's mixed with blood. Well it started about 8 to 10 dpo nothing for a couple days then again on 13dpo till 16dpo. Just smears I wore a pad....To see. Nope no spotting ....nothing assuming I ovulated 8 to 10 dpo af would be likely today or tomorrow. ...but idk. It's so random ....never had a cycle this long and I'm not sure if I should count the spotting as af or what. I have no choice but to wait it out I'm tired of buying tests that's for sure ...... And I don't wanna go to the dr just yet for blood test. ..... I will have to see what Dr will do the 24th. ... If af hasn't come. This is getting my hopes up so high ....
So so high. Thank u for ur support tho. How have u been feeling

rainbow- I also thought about surrogacy but they would have to go in and retrieve eggs. And that alone has any side effects with your ovaries producing so much because of the hormones .... And it's about 30 thousand dollars plus legal fees and contract with the surrogate could get pricey. Unless a family member would do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->