implantation bleeding??? if u had it..Please help

Sorry took so long to reply I started having symptoms 8 dpo I think. .... today is the 22...26 dpo bfn on frer yesterday even tried to dilute in case hcg concentration was too high in the "hook effect" still bfn. Tried charting my temps but I think I need a new battery temps are 95 . something and they're never that low. Pre o I'm 96.4 or so post o I am 97.8

I had it a week before I tested at 8/9dpo.
I tested at 13dpo straight away strong bfp.
I had no cm at all this month not even now.
I saw my IB after we had sex, it came out.
It was browny/reddy in colour ( oh thought it looked like diarrhea!!)
I though AF had come early I only saw that (residue) when he pulled out, day later I had light light tinge of pink when I wiped for a wee and the day after that.
Hope this helps.
It looks to me everyone's IB is completely different in colour and length of time.

Good luck

:dust:

AF got me on cd 4.

did u get a blood test yet?? Sorry about all these negatives!!hope your pregnant tho:)

Omg I'm so sorry af got u but at least u gwt to try again now. My appt is at 1230 cent time today idk where u are. I'm a nervous wreck been dreading it because I don't want to be told I'm not pregnant ... I've consistently cried. .. All week. Still feel nauseas I have also noticed increase in smells. ... Tomorrow will be 7 weeks since my lady af. This is crazy.

Omg this has been a long day. And it's only 8 am. Last night I slept real good that was because I was dreaming about our baby girl laying in her swing....I keep telling my subconscious not to get so excited I don't even know for sure if I am pregnant. ..but it's so hard not to when my next period would be due in 10 days..and I have no sign of ovulation or period yet I would know I monitor my cm and cp. But it's still up high. Oh I'm on my knees praying I'm pregnant

I so hope you get "your pregnant!" news:) my fingers have been crossed for you since day 1 :) and its ok that AF got ,hopefully next cycle will be my cycle:)

Well its been a really tiring day the dr office gave me the round about because lab results never came in today. ... am suppose to check back tommorro...If not I have to wait till Monday I am not sure they understand the importance and urgency in the matter .... well so I settled for an off brand hpt....bfn. ... then on top of that I decided to check cm. ..guess what .... I have ewcm. If I am not pregnant I am going to get busy and hope we make one...my confidence is low. ...I'm so sad I'm prepared to get a bfn....I will be thoroughly shocked if ..... I am pregnant dr pretty much hinted that I need to lose about 60lbs. ...And it will better my chances so that's the plan ..... I am still holding on with all the hope I have left that there is a baby bean growing inside

I had very minor pink blood that I only detected because I was checking my cervix. Otherwise, I do not think I ever would have noticed. It was 14DPO....four days AFTER I got my BFP. I freaked out because I was cramping and having back pain. I thought I was MC but later realized it may have been IB instead.

Well its been a really tiring day the dr office gave me the round about because lab results never came in today. ... am suppose to check back tommorro...If not I have to wait till Monday I am not sure they understand the importance and urgency in the matter .... well so I settled for an off brand hpt....bfn. ... then on top of that I decided to check cm. ..guess what .... I have ewcm. If I am not pregnant I am going to get busy and hope we make one...my confidence is low. ...I'm so sad I'm prepared to get a bfn....I will be thoroughly shocked if ..... I am pregnant dr pretty much hinted that I need to lose about 60lbs. ...And it will better my chances so that's the plan ..... I am still holding on with all the hope I have left that there is a baby bean growing inside

keeping my FX hun and so sorry about the bfn

keeping my FX hun and so sorry about the bfn

yes, me too! And good idea bding just in case ;) maybe a romantic evening with your dh will help relax you and make you feel good :)
cannot wait to hear the update...

Well thank u both so much for your support however I feel as if my heart is being ripped from my chest....bfn blood test. Not pregnant. I can't fully explain how I feel because I'm shattered. I feel like a huge failure.

I am so sorry!!! You are not a failure! I know it's hard because I'm still strugglin with that myself. Hang in there hun and please feel free to pm me

How are you doing this cycle? No af for me yet. ..took hpt last night bfn honestly idk what is up with my body. ..62 days without a period. Never in my life has this happened I havent had any spotting either. So strange I swear I better not end up on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant". But since my negative bfn I have started focusing on losing weight the dr was kinda hunting away at it. When I went in for my blood test so for now I am focusing on losing weight.

You can ask for a ultrasound I think if you want. I hope this is your lucky cycle!

as for me I didn't use any opks or anything and bd a day after I saw egcm. So I am not sure when I ovulated and if I even bd in time. So its just a waiting game for me

FX for you how many cycles is this for you. All my original ttc buddies have either conceived and had their babies or are currently pregnant...Aside from you ...my other ttc buddy is 24weeks. How many dpo are you now....I'm cd 67...I ovulated cd21 so 46dpo. This is a little ridiculous. YYeah I could ask for an ultrasound and feel completely ridiculous if there is no baby in there. No spotting at all...no cramps. I have been. Checking with my cp and it's high w and hard for the last couple of days and this morning it is high soft and definitely closed and everything I read says that can strongly indicate pregnancy. Today is mothers day so happy mothers day..even thru struggling with ttc we all need to hear it. I can't believe you have already ovulated again and I am still waiting this game sucks.

I am just so Unsure on what I should do. What would u do?

FX for you how many cycles is this for you. All my original ttc buddies have either conceived and had their babies or are currently pregnant...Aside from you ...my other ttc buddy is 24weeks. How many dpo are you now....I'm cd 67...I ovulated cd21 so 46dpo. This is a little ridiculous. YYeah I could ask for an ultrasound and feel completely ridiculous if there is no baby in there. No spotting at all...no cramps. I have been. Checking with my cp and it's high w and hard for the last couple of days and this morning it is high soft and definitely closed and everything I read says that can strongly indicate pregnancy. Today is mothers day so happy mothers day..even thru struggling with ttc we all need to hear it. I can't believe you have already ovulated again and I am still waiting this game sucks.

I am just so Unsure on what I should do. What would u do?

I think I am like 3 or 4dpo. It sucks because I am not pregnant yet butnoh well. I know what you mean. All my original buddies also are about to have their babies, half way there, and already had their babies except for abt 2. And happy mothers day to you too hun, I do agree its something we should still hear. And I am so sorry you are going through this. I know the struggle and all we can do is just keep uplifiting each other and just supporting one another thru this. If it were me I probably would just ask because then you can have more of a closure that way. I hope that this cycle or next be your lucky one :)

Hi girls just read though everything and oh my it sounds like you're having so much happen! I would also probably ask for an internal exam from a gyno - I was told that they can tell when you're newly pregnant because your cervix turns a blue color as opposed to it's natural pink.

I am officially 1 day late for AF. Approx 17DPO and have been having brown stretchy CM from 11DPO-13DPO and then just yellow/tan creamy CM since then, only when wiping, no need for pantyliner. BFN as of yesterday...Just going to wait a few more days before testing again...:coffee:

Hi girls just read though everything and oh my it sounds like you're having so much happen! I would also probably ask for an internal exam from a gyno - I was told that they can tell when you're newly pregnant because your cervix turns a blue color as opposed to it's natural pink.

I am officially 1 day late for AF. Approx 17DPO and have been having brown stretchy CM from 11DPO-13DPO and then just yellow/tan creamy CM since then, only when wiping, no need for pantyliner. BFN as of yesterday...Just going to wait a few more days before testing again...:coffee:

hey hun :)

your symptoms do sound really promising! I would wait a few more days then test again cuz it could be just to early :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->