implantation bleeding??? if u had it..Please help

Yeah I just would feel extremely foolish. But this Friday will be 10 weeks since my last period as far as symptoms go nausea off and on. ...heightened sense of smell. .and heart burn all day in the middle of the night ... a couple of times I have had to get up and take tums. But nothing. .. bfn on hpt this morning with FMU.

have you heard of lydia e Pinkham. A baby in every bottle supplement I want to try it ....its supposed to level out ypur hormones. Especially estrogen in The Old Days LIKE 1880 it was used for women having trouble conceiving ... now its sold to relieve menstruation and menopause...because clearly it can't make promises of a baby in every bottle. A close friend of mine told me about it. She has two babies from it. Her niece tried for 13 months took this supplement for 25 days and now has a beautiful baby girl

I'm very interested. I got a note it's rather large but you know why not.

I completely understand what you mean. I think either way it could be good because they can also try and find a reason why your period hasn't showed up for 10 weeks if you are not pregnant. But honestly I really do feel like you are pregnant I am not trying to get your hopes up high bit the absence of AF, the nausea,and heartburn all sound promising to me regardless of a negative hpt!

no I haven't heard of that but that sounds so interesting! Do you know if they sell it at WalMarts or targets?? I might have to invest in one

im really.hoping you get your bfp

You can buy it on amazon. It's like 16.99 for a pretty good size bottle. You should try it I hear it doesn't taste good you're supposed to take it from cd1 till ovulation. 3x a day look it up its all natural herbs. It's not recommended to take while pregnant that's why you stop at ovulation .... I too km hpt to see if negative I Will start it but now I have this faint line do you see it

https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/nycolecherry88/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-12-22-15-58_zps350f8f74.png

Thank you hun:)

I'm going to look from a computer them from my phone because its hard to tell. How are you feeling with having a faint line now? :)

I see it but it's hard to believe it ... I am going to wait a couple more days and take another one. It's hard to believe I am seeing it but the fact that my husband and a couple of my friends can see it is driving me bonkers. There is no way it's not there .... And I'm not imagining it .... but is it true lol

Wow! I am so happy for you:) I hope the line keeps getting darker and darker :)

Sorry so late on a reply was my sister wedding this weekend so I had no time to reply and no reception to do so anyways but I took a couple more tests still bfn...called Dr she wants me to come in for another blood test but quite honestly can we do a sonogram and know for sure damn. This Friday will be 11 weeks ... u will have ovulated 2 to 3 times and I can't get a bfp or af. I will gladly take another blood test but what good will it do....If my period still hasn't come. I'm ready to take the progesterone to get my period coming so I can have another shot.

No worries hun and wow! They should just give you an ultra sound that sounds like the most obvious thing to do, idk why they aren't doin that for you. I am on day 2 of AF. Most likely I am done trying until a couple of years down the road. I am so sorry , I completely understand about wanting to start progesterone:hugs:

Why will you most likely be done trying for a while.

I got another faint line to Me this one is darker but still very faint to ne u can't believe it ... I go Tuesday for another blood test I kinda just wanna see my dr. I feel like I am getting the run around

https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/nycolecherry88/Mobile%20Uploads/20140522_210252_zpsa31161de.jpg

Because I am full time student. I want to of course have a baby so bad. Time will tell, but I really hope to be pregnant by next year if not sooner

yea I feel like they are too. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon. I do see.the faint line :) keepin my FX. But if your getting faint lines I really do believe you are pregnant! It you have a planned parenthood near you, I would go and get an ultra sound:)

Awww...well only you know what is best for you girl. I don't think I will have the courage to ... call it quits for good. Do u have a testing date coming up.

I went for another blood test today .... because Friday makes 12 weeks since my last period. ...I'm extremely nervous....I broke down and cried twice today ... And every little thing has brought up tears. This stuff makes me so emotional. The Nurse Told Me Today That If This Test Is Negative Then They Said They Will Do An Ultrasound To Have A looksie To See What's Going On In there I should know tommorro or the day after. I feel so foolish ....having to do this again and si terrified of a negative

Well....Second blood test is bfn ..... so I start provera tommorrow to being on af. ... (which I have not missed) I have also .... been prescribed clomid. Figure it's worth a try. How are u

Yea I know :( I definitely want a baby so bad but with school and all that its best to wait but I hope secretly I get pregnant anyways lol. I know how you feel:/ all things ttc and pregnancy make me emotional. Its really tough. And it sucks that its pretty much a lonely u have to do alone if you aren't sharing with anyone that your trying.

I am so sorry about your bfn. Did they do a ultrasound?? I hope the clomid and provera work for you :)

I'm doing ok. I have been really busy with school and moving. But I'm doing better . How are you?

No decided against ultrasound since blood test was hcg=1 .....I started provera today .... it is weird I spotted and had some stringy clots tmi I know. Thought my period was starting on its own but nothing since. I am excited to start clomid tho....There is a 40% success rate with each cyxle verses. ..20 to 24% I really like those odds..:happydance: what are you going to school for.....And u never know they say when u .... let go it happens my problem is . ...I can't do that lol I have tried ....everyone says it will sneak up on u....mm mi would rather see it coming lol ...but sometimes with school u have to focus alot

Oh ok I hope the clomid works!! :) I had an oops moment and the condom busted, sorry tmi so this month I will be seeing if AF shows up or not, secretly hoping this oops turns into a baby lol

Lol that would be the luck...so u guys are preventing now or what's going on. do you have Instagram I decided to make an Instagram to document my ttc journey.....I set up one ....separate from my personal one ... because fertility friend was way to ..... addicting and there are alot of women all over the world who are doing the same

lol right? we are preventing . no I dnt have a instagram I only have a facebook, you can add me if you want too, the link to my page is in my signature. I hope we both get pregnant and have our babies soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->