implantation bleeding??? if u had it..Please help

Oh you are fine .... thanks
I am waiting it out till my Dr appt which is not till the 24th ... This morning I woke up super nauseas ... I had to lay back down it could all be in my head again but I have prepared myself that there is actually only a 2% chance I am pregnant but for whatever reason it won't show on a urine test by I've poas of nearly every brand. I'm starting to wonder if the spotting is supposed to be considered my pesos this month. But it's so hard to count that because. . Nothing was on a pad it was only when ib wipe. Either way I'm prepared to try again hopefully with a regular cycle.... If I'm not.

How are you doing when will you being poas

Ugh that's so frustrating! :hugs: I hope you get some answers soon!

I'm doing good I just feel so out. Symptoms are coming and going and I feel like they are disappearing but then I'll get another symptom. :shrug:

Ugh that's so frustrating! :hugs: I hope you get some answers soon!

I'm doing good I just feel so out. Symptoms are coming and going and I feel like they are disappearing but then I'll get another symptom. :shrug:
I'm poas when AF is missed

Well I been so nauseas all day and no sign of af and these negative hpts are driving me crazy. ..so called and talk to my Dr's nurse she told me that she sees alot of women who get negative hpts over and over and then come get a blood test and they are in fact pregnant. She said if I feel it's an emergency I can go to their our gent care ..... If not next Thurs they will do a urine test and a blood test if I want it made me feel so much better to hear it from a nurse verses reading it on Google ....so I will be waiting for the test the 24th.

Rainbow- but u know ..... a lot of women who get bfp say they didn't have any symptoms to begin with its hard to ignore symptoms especially if they are a pregnancy symptom.....but unfortunately progesterone will give us those symptoms regardless ..... so stay positive

Thank u rainbow for hanging around for me I have no one to talk to about ttc stufg

I hope the urine test and blood test show up as a positive:) and yea I know what u mean , I've been having on and off nausea today too , but feels like AF is on her way :(

thank you hun I hope that is the case for me and for you as well :)

and your welcome:) u can add me and even pm me if you want too:) I don't have anyone to talk to about ttc either outside of this site so I definitely know how you feel :hugs:

U never know! If I have to be optimistic so do you! ! Do you have plans for easter? I will be taking a 4 hr drive to Missouri to my dad's for easter...And usually ... we do a bbq and have drinks. ...but I will be 6 weeks if I am pregnant and I would rather not be drinking but it will be very hard to keep that a secret ...... As to why I am not drinking. ....they will all suspect pregnancy .... they been asking when I will be having a baby....And they will jump to Conclusions ....

That's nice you will have some family time to distract you hun. I used the I'm on antibiotics and can't drink lie if you want to borrow that one lol. Where abouts in Missouri btw? I grew up in KC and have family all over the state.

U never know! If I have to be optimistic so do you! ! Do you have plans for easter? I will be taking a 4 hr drive to Missouri to my dad's for easter...And usually ... we do a bbq and have drinks. ...but I will be 6 weeks if I am pregnant and I would rather not be drinking but it will be very hard to keep that a secret ...... As to why I am not drinking. ....they will all suspect pregnancy .... they been asking when I will be having a baby....And they will jump to Conclusions ....

that's true!!:) for Easter I'm going to church then going to my nanas house for a BBQ with my family:) that's a tough one! You can say u just don't feel good or that you have a headache ,hopefully that'll be a good enough excuse for them not to suspect prehnancy

I live 45 min from kc.....And we're going to Columbia, mo :cry: took another hpt today BFN... The more bfn I see the more I wanna drink lol ugh .....I'm not easily distracted I think all day long about maybe being but I don't think I'm pregnant ....I just feel like it would have been a bfp by now .... figure if I accept it now it will less en the blow

I know what you mean!! I feel out too and it makes me wanna drink but I still don't just incase lol. I am sorry for the negatives:hugs: I know its hard

Every time I try to tell myself I'm not pregnant .... I wake up the next morning feeling nauseated again a weird feeling in my stomach and ..... extremely tired. ...I go back to maybe I am :cry: and in the past week I can't tell you how many times I've cried

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have my fingers so crossed for you hun !
hang in there! The nausea feeling is a good sign :)

22 dpo nothing new no af nothing. One of the apps I have to track ovulation and af alerted me today that I still haven't entered a BFP or the start of af ....And that there's a chance I'm still prego if I haven't tested. ...I should do so because my calculated pregnancy week is week 6 tommorro. :cry::thumbup::dohh: I know this. Ugh sigh. I'm so in limbo

How are you

Have you taken your blood test yet?? Fx!!!:)

I'm good getting AF cramps along with other symptoms so I'm assuming I'm out :cry:

No they will take it ... Thursday and said I should know by Friday .... I hope I don't have to wait till Monday tho anxiety. .I still feel nauseas every morning thru out most of the day but it's hard to determine if it's pregnancy or. ... anxiety. Today 24 dpo.....2 weeks late. Evil af....evil if I am not expecting. ..6 weeks 1 day if I am

The constant nausea is a good sign ! When did you start getting your symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->