Implantation bleeding or withdrawal bleeding?

WildeChilde

Reaction score
Okay. So. I have questions obviously. I'm sort of confused so any information would be really helpful.

Full story is. I had been on bc for three or four months. This past month the pills were making my gums hurt. They had before but not terribly. I started my pills four days late and had unprotected sex three days during that first week when I started them. When my gums started hurting more, six days into the pack, I stopped taking the pack altogether.

From what I had heard, withdrawal bleeding or breakthrough bleeding starts about 2-4 days after stopping the pills. Well I didn't have anything like that until about a week later. That's this week. Yesterday I had some light pinkish blood when I wiped and today it was a little heavier and brownish in color. My period (if I was still on the pill) isn't due for about a week.

I've been getting cramps, I'm pretty fatigued, and I get this fluttery feeling running through my abdomen at night when I lay down. I'm also pretty bloated and just heavy feeling. I don't usually get anything like that on my period which made me think it might be implantation bleeding. However, today it was a bit heavier and there was a small clot too which I've heard isn't like implantation bleeding at all.

As you can see I'm pretty confused. I don't want to take a test until the week I'm supposed to have my actual period for fear it would be either a false negative or too soon to take it.

Has anyone gone through this?

Of course I could be wrong but sounds like WB to me.

If you were only 6 days into your pack you would have just finished your last period/wb recently so that's why it might have taken longer to start up again.

Oh and as far as different symptoms you skipped pills and then only took them for a week so your hormones are likely all out of whack. It could take a few cycles for everything to return to normal.

That's true. But I was four days late in starting the pack. So let's see my period ended on 7/13. I should have started my pills on the 14th. But started on the 17th instead. I don't know if that makes a difference.

I suppose it would be possible to get preg on the 21st or 22nd but still really doesn't sound like ib to me. Fingers crossed for you that you get whichever result you are hoping for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->