Implantation bleeding?? TTC my #2

mammabear12

Reaction score
Hi all, I hope someone can answer my question and I hope its not too long of a thread as far as what I have to say lol .. Me and my significant other are ttc our 2nd child even tho before we got back together I put myself on bc (implant- nexplanon) now on the 2nd year.. We last had intercourse on the 28th of Feb. my cycle is 30-33 days and around the time i am supposed to ovulate (right after i had intercourse - unprotected- on the 28th of feb) i had to take an antibiotic and diflucan (Flucanazole), which can mess up your bc, on march 5th. Well now my period was supposed to start around the 20th of this month (March 2015) and it came a little later- actually almost 2 days ago on the 23rd at night and it came off and on- But the thing is, i was spotting it wasn't my usual period.. Kepp in mind i had nexplanon for 2 years and i always had a period and after a year of having it every month, i had it 2x a month for a year and now spotting?????? i had my last period the 18th of Feb 2015 and the period before that was on Feb 7 2015... the thing that concerns me is i had intercourse , unprotected , (well he pulled out)right before (within the same week) my nexplanon was being conflicted with by antibiotics and the diflucan (sorry if im all over the place) also now that my awefully light "period " came and even before that i have been having sore boobs and lightheadedness , fatigue (more than normal) and very very light cramps... i took 2 home preg tests before and the day i started bleeding (the 2nd preg test is how i found out i was spotting) and i am still spotting - both home preg tests were negative.... but im waiting to take another one ... i was advised by professional online to go to the dr get a blood test- i think its implantation bleeding what you think?

Its possible yes given the fact that your BC probably didn't work. I think getting a serum Beta HCG would be sensible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->