Implantation bleeding?

Kantny09

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So DH and I decided to take a break a few months ago from TTC. Too much has been going on for me to even think about it. I.E. a wedding, new career, death in the family, etc. But we still DD regularly although it is now just for fun and not becuase it's "the right time".

A little background...my cycles have never been regular. When I was taking Clomid they finally regulated at 31 day cycles but the cycle before I started it was 38 days. My last cycle ws 28 days. I don't ever have any long lasting AF symptoms. I never spot, my boobs don't get sore, I don't have cramps for a few days. I will one day have horrible cramps and then I can gaurantee that AF will show in the next 3-4 hours. She starts out a dark brown then changes to red in the next 12 hours or so.

Well this is CD 38 for me and yesterday after using the restroom I wiped and saw a teensy tiny little drop of blood on the toilet paper. It was bright red. It was about the size of a pin head. I have never seen this before. I got clean toilet paper and wiped again and there was another little drop. Later that evening I went to the restroom again and there was nothing there and same thing this morning.

I have no idea when I ovulated as I have not really been paying attention. Could this be implantation bleeding?!?

Hi ladies!

So DH and I decided to take a break a few months ago from TTC. Too much has been going on for me to even think about it. I.E. a wedding, new career, death in the family, etc. But we still DD regularly although it is now just for fun and not becuase it's "the right time".

A little background...my cycles have never been regular. When I was taking Clomid they finally regulated at 31 day cycles but the cycle before I started it was 38 days. My last cycle ws 28 days. I don't ever have any long lasting AF symptoms. I never spot, my boobs don't get sore, I don't have cramps for a few days. I will one day have horrible cramps and then I can gaurantee that AF will show in the next 3-4 hours. She starts out a dark brown then changes to red in the next 12 hours or so.

Well this is CD 38 for me and yesterday after using the restroom I wiped and saw a teensy tiny little drop of blood on the toilet paper. It was bright red. It was about the size of a pin head. I have never seen this before. I got clean toilet paper and wiped again and there was another little drop. Later that evening I went to the restroom again and there was nothing there and same thing this morning.

I have no idea when I ovulated as I have not really been paying attention. Could this be implantation bleeding?!?

:hi: Fellow Houstonian!!!

I would wait two days to test. This very well can be implantation bleeding. Since you are unsure when ovulation occurred it is hard to decide on what it could be. Keep me posted!!!!

So nice to see we are so close!

I tested on Monday and it was BFN. Of course if that was implantation bleeding then Monday would have been too early. I will prob test again this weekend. I will let you know!

So nice to see we are so close!

I tested on Monday and it was BFN. Of course if that was implantation bleeding then Monday would have been too early. I will prob test again this weekend. I will let you know!

Great!! Best of luck. You never know. It could've been too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->