• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation ?? - Cramping?? 6DPO..

tinnkx

Reaction score
Ok, so my period is due on the 26th Feb, my last period was 30th Jan, I ovulated around the 14th and BD'd (lol) on the 7th 8th 10th Feb.

Today 6DPO I have like a constant cramp feeling, a little like period cramps but right this very moment it feels like a 'tugging' or 'tense' feeling.. it does go, I had period type cramps yesterday and was convinced my period was just coming early.. although it never does..

Could this be implantation or is it just early period signs?? - I feel tired, a little dizzy and sicky at times, nothing major but noticeable, CM is no different really.. just this cramping is the main thing

( I should add that I know I may have missed my window with actually conceiving.. i'm relying on hubby's sperm living for a few days!!.. we just dont get chance to BD very often and need to when we get the chance!!)

Advice please!! xxx:wacko:

Hey im also 6dpo today ttc baby no.2. I also have had cramping BUT its only noticable. ive had this since yesterday. I have had yellowish cm but very little. I fell pregnant in October but ended in miscarraige in November but i had these cramps at about 8-9 dpo with that pregnancy. With my first son i dont recall getting the cramps but i know when he implanted i felt it, that was 5 dpo early but i know that it happened then. Will be nice to stay in touch and share any symptoms we may get.

I can't really give you any advice but I'm in the same place! I'm due on the 26th as well but I'm at 7 or 8 dpo (not sure if I ovulated on the 11th or 12th). We also BD 3 or 4 days before OV.

I've had all sorts of (probably imaginary) symptoms but I've also been cramping since yesterday and I have tender bbs. Today I had very light spotting which makes me freak out a little...!

Good luck to us!!

I can't really give you any advice but I'm in the same place! I'm due on the 26th as well but I'm at 7 or 8 dpo (not sure if I ovulated on the 11th or 12th). We also BD 3 or 4 days before OV.

I've had all sorts of (probably imaginary) symptoms but I've also been cramping since yesterday and I have tender bbs. Today I had very light spotting which makes me freak out a little...!

Good luck to us!!

Ah !!! You see to me, and maybe I shouldnt say this, but if I had spotting that would be a huge! sign to say that I was pregnant.!! sorry i am possibly the worst person to talk to lol - but spotting is a sure sign isnt it??..

What are you pains like?? - mine feels more constant at the moment, its right where my ovaries are, its making my legs feel slightly achey .. like i've pulled a muscle maybe? its dull but achey and 'tense'.. is it similar to you?? xxx

I kept hoping for spotting because I thought it would be a sure sign as well, and then when I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes! I was shocked!! I started googling and it seems like a good sign but at the same time I keep looking for things that say it doesn't necessarily mean anything, I don't know why I'm so cynical! lol I just can't believe I could be pregnant already, we just started ttc.

I've had TONS of symptoms, I think most of them are just my imagination! I definately have tender bbs, especially on the sides/underarms. I'm trying to remember if they've ever been this tender before. It's been like that for a good two days now, and it's definately not my imagination (!)

It's hard to describe my cramps. It doesn't really hurt or anything but sometimes I feel like it's pinching a little, under times it's just like a pressure. I feel really bloated so I untied my jeans tonight just to see if that would make the cramps go away!! I think it helped a little but I still feel a very mild PMS like cramps.

I've also had on and off lower back pain but that was a bit common for me before so I don't think it's related.

Other than that... stuffy and sometimes runny nose, again probably not related. It's winter after all.

Oh and I've been tired all week, sleeping a lot more than usual (I'm usually not a big sleeper)

I could go on and on! lol

Have you had other symptoms? Did you have early symptoms with your previous babies?

I kept hoping for spotting because I thought it would be a sure sign as well, and then when I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes! I was shocked!! I started googling and it seems like a good sign but at the same time I keep looking for things that say it doesn't necessarily mean anything, I don't know why I'm so cynical! lol I just can't believe I could be pregnant already, we just started ttc.

I've had TONS of symptoms, I think most of them are just my imagination! I definately have tender bbs, especially on the sides/underarms. I'm trying to remember if they've ever been this tender before. It's been like that for a good two days now, and it's definately not my imagination (!)

It's hard to describe my cramps. It doesn't really hurt or anything but sometimes I feel like it's pinching a little, under times it's just like a pressure. I feel really bloated so I untied my jeans tonight just to see if that would make the cramps go away!! I think it helped a little but I still feel a very mild PMS like cramps.

I've also had on and off lower back pain but that was a bit common for me before so I don't think it's related.

Other than that... stuffy and sometimes runny nose, again probably not related. It's winter after all.

Oh and I've been tired all week, sleeping a lot more than usual (I'm usually not a big sleeper)

I could go on and on! lol

Have you had other symptoms? Did you have early symptoms with your previous babies?

With my first (which was 7 years ago!) I dont recall having any symptoms, with my 2nd, again nothing major just tiredness really,, the only reason I knew I was pregnant was because I fancied a boiled egg which was so random lol! I took a test the day I was due and bingo ! In all honesty I cant remember :(

My bbs seem a little tender and I dont tend to get that. Im more tired and feel sicky throughout the day, but you know what, when I think about it, I'm probably clutching at straws and just thinking of anything that may be a sign :( I dont even know if its possible as we didnt ttc on my fertile days, not that im aware of.. plus, laying here in bed right now, all i can think of is period... I've read tons of stuff about implantation pains and many say that its a type of 'pinch' sensation, more say that than it feeling like period pains, and what i have now is an 'aching, tense, tight' feeling all on my ovaries and down there..

:( I dont know what to think..

Well as far as I know these could be good signs right? But it's still so early to tell and I agree, it's so easy to think that anything could be a sign!

Like all week I've had vivid dreams... really weird dreams. I probably wouldn't have paid much attention to it if I hadn't read it can be a symptom...!

The wait is sooo long!

Good luck to us!!

Ah !!! You see to me, and maybe I shouldnt say this, but if I had spotting that would be a huge! sign to say that I was pregnant.!! sorry i am possibly the worst person to talk to lol - but spotting is a sure sign isnt it??..

What are you pains like?? - mine feels more constant at the moment, its right where my ovaries are, its making my legs feel slightly achey .. like i've pulled a muscle maybe? its dull but achey and 'tense'.. is it similar to you?? xxx

that achey legs thing - I have that too and I always get it with AF, very intensely (is that a word?!) I'm only 4 DPO now and I TOTALLY have the achey leg thing, but its so mild its not even uncomfortable at this point - just noticeable along with the cramping (almost like my insides are being stretched slowly) along my uterus and back...

I think mine might be too early to actually be a symptom but FX all around!

I'm not having pain or cramping around my ovaries but right above my pubic bone and they are constant...like I'm getting my period...I also have constant back pain...I have some wetness (sorry tmi) but no fluid loss or blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->