implantation cramps?

zebrina

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies
I have a few questions about what I have been experiencing during my 2ww...
we have been ttc for a bit over a year now and I also have pcos
I was at 8-9 dpo n started getting period like cramps now is day 6 of the cramps. I keep going to the bathroom thinking for sure af was here but nothing but clear cm. When I ovulated I got a bit of a flu n since then ive had a fair bit of phlegm.
I also feel like I have a bit of a swollen lower tummy. I used ipk sticks this month n I know I ovulated around cd 17-18. My cycles are irregular due to pcos my longest cycle is 32 and shortest is 27. Today is cd 31.. I have done 2 hpks n were neg. Im going to wait till cd 33-34 if no af. What do u all think. Anyone get these period like cramps before missed period?

All advice/stories welcome.

I will be watching this thread :)

TIA :)x

Hi there!

cramps are normal...it is also pms symptom...

I would test a day after longest cycle and then again a few later just to make sure.... But read that some don't get bfp until about 8 weeks....crazE right?!

Thanks heaps for the reply
usually i get cramps the day b4 and strong cramps about 2hrs before af arrives. I am going to the doc tomorrow. Ive had these strong cramps for a week now :)

I'm 9 DPO and I've had cramping since 1 DPO - it seems to have been getting worse & worse each day.

Have read that cramping can be a good sign but I have seen ladies with cramping get both BFP and BFN.

Hopefully we both see a BFP. I tested BFN yesterday at 8 DPO :(

Thanks heaps for the reply
usually i get cramps the day b4 and strong cramps about 2hrs before af arrives. I am going to the doc tomorrow. Ive had these strong cramps for a week now :)

I'm about the same. I Always say to my husband "I'm going to get my period tomorrow.." And sure enough it shows up! This time I've had them for 9 days though!!

I went to the doctor today and she's given me a slip to have blood taken.

Opps I posted that twice...

ooo buffyx fingers crossed. Do u have any other symptoms??is ur cramps like af cramps? Ive read heaps about implantation cramps feeling like af is about to arrive tonight my left back gum is so swollen too may not mean anything lol

27 - 32 is usually my cycle days tomorrow is cd 32. Do u think if implantation has occurred it will pick up on a blood test?

Yes definitely :)

And I've only had cramps, some slight nausea, and vivid dreams. A couple of extra little white bumps have shown up on my left areola too. But last cycle my boobs were sore after ovulation, and I've had nothing so far.

I'm due for AF on Sunday the 12th.

And yes - very much the same as AF cramps :flower:

Omg im so excited for both of us fingers crossed :) ive had slight nausea and queezyness. Havent seen any imp bleeding yet. I just really hope it's not due to my pcos. But ive got a period tracker n I chart everything on there. N ive never had cramps without my period starting. I keep going to the bathroom thinking that its started.

I'm the same! I've got 1 more pregnancy test just sitting there but I don't want to waste it, even though I'm desperate to use it haha.

I have never ever had cramps either without AF..

I kno how u feel. Im sooo soo impatient haha. But I keep thinking to my self morning pee is the best n will be more accurate. I will test as soon as I wake up n let u know :) another thing is my nips are always hard lol n feel a bit tender tonight just my areola and they r a bit swollen. Another symptom of af tho. Ive also be quite emotional just cry cry cry haha my hubby said to me he has been feeling a bit off to he even said its like my symptoms are reflecting on him haha and my puppy has been extra clingy to me resting her head on my lap.

Sounding promising! Definitely let me know. I really want to wait to test, but it's soo hard!! My Test was absolutely stark white yesterday which was disheartening .

I kno how u feel all 3 of mine have been super white ive even taken it outside to see if theres any faint line haha sometimes it feels like it just isnt possible to fall preggas but I know it will happen to the both of us n every other woman ttc :)

It honestly sounds like we r going thru the same thing with these cramps tho. Just seems unusual for these af cramps to continue without af. Im a google freak. Google everything haha doing my head in I need to chill. I cant talk to hubby bout it lol it wud stress him out hopefully tomorrow they can see a sign if life with my ultrasound. Its soo god to have someone to talk too. Its hard chatting to mates cus im sure I annoy them so thats why I joined babynbump :)

It just feels like im going to still get my period this month cus it happens every month and I get my hopes up and think every little twinge in my body cus be pregnancy related but never is. As muxh as I feel like I may be in luck I just keep thinking im gonna get let down

I know! And cramping seems to be really promising for lots of ladies on the way to their BFP.

Can't talk to my husband either really :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->