implantation cramps?

Yea mine says 10 mins. But yea my friend was pregnant each time she waited 20 -1hr and there was a line n she was preggas. Im trying to hold from going to pee atm haha I just want to test again...

I would honestly take only what the first 10 min says.

Can't wait to hear your blood test results.

My cramping is honestly so bad. I feel so lethargic. I just want to cry. And I'm stuck at work! I feel like something must be wrong because they are the worst cramps I've ever had.

Hi girls... Started stalking your thread. I'm from Brisbane :) nice to see some Aussies. What test did you use zebrina?
Im 12dpo and af is due on Thursday... Bfns for me so far, but didn't have a test for today so have asked my dh to pick one up for me on his way home from work ;) hehe

Good luck, hope we all get nice and strong bfps soon!

Hello little lala :)
ive been using first response I tried the cheaper ones and today brought the better first response ones. Im testing in the morning with the new ones. I will try to upload pics for u of the ones that ive been recommended. They are $13 something from chemist warehouse for 3 tests. Cheaper then everywhere else :)

This one is the best cus u can use it b4 ur missed period

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-07-16-17-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-07-16-17-44.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
Buffyx I hope ur okay :( ive had them pretty bad too. Maybe u need to go to the docs. Today I have just had headaches and only a slight cramp after lunch.

Hello lovely ladies
I have a few questions about what I have been experiencing during my 2ww...
we have been ttc for a bit over a year now and I also have pcos
I was at 8-9 dpo n started getting period like cramps now is day 6 of the cramps. I keep going to the bathroom thinking for sure af was here but nothing but clear cm. When I ovulated I got a bit of a flu n since then ive had a fair bit of phlegm.
I also feel like I have a bit of a swollen lower tummy. I used ipk sticks this month n I know I ovulated around cd 17-18. My cycles are irregular due to pcos my longest cycle is 32 and shortest is 27. Today is cd 31.. I have done 2 hpks n were neg. Im going to wait till cd 33-34 if no af. What do u all think. Anyone get these period like cramps before missed period?

All advice/stories welcome.

I will be watching this thread :)

TIA :)x
I'm also having very bad cramps. I don't usually get cramps until the day before AF and then very badly on the day of. I've had these cramps for the past 2 days - My AF is due on Monday. Today I started feeling very tired, like I could just lay down anywhere and take a nap. Then just now when I wiped I could see a tiny bit of pink. I'm going to wait until Wednesday to test.

Zebrina-- yes they are the only tests I use (I've been TTC for years now). Just tested- bfn. Boo. But weird thing- the tests came in pink wrappers! They've always been in white packaging with little black writing on it. So they must've changed it haha. Sad that this was the most exciting part of my day...

Anyway i was going to say that I've never had an evap that quickly with a frer so that is good... I've had one after about 3 days but never after only an hour. Good luck!!!

Oh thats gives me hope then :) hurry up tomorrow morning hehe.
Oliveluv - sounds promising. If u dont get a period tomorrow id say ur in luck :)

I went to the doctors yesterday and she has given me a slip to get a blood test done but because of work, I can't get down there until Saturday to get it done!

I've been using those pregnancy tests as well. BFN's though :(

Cramps are my only symptom aside from feeling tired. I'm worried that something else is wrong because the cramps last all day, every second. It's all I can focus on! And we are going to Thailand next week!! I'm worried!!

Oh thats gives me hope then :) hurry up tomorrow morning hehe.
Oliveluv - sounds promising. If u dont get a period tomorrow id say ur in luck :)

Buffyx hopefully everything is okay. Ive been researching all day and everyone has said cramps shud only be minor. Mine are bearable but still hurt. Unlike when my period starts I get light headed and sometimes pass out ive even been rushed to hospital a few times ive bee in that much pain. This time has been just like the day before af arrives. Hasn't been intense yet.

Mine were constantly there for 7 days well every hr. I hated it. Its calmed down now just had a bad headache all day

Oh n another thing buffyx is make sure u get ur doc to test ur hormones n fertility and all that. They can test for all the with one blood test. Thats what I got last month. Also of course pregnancy

I think I'm going to try and take the morning off at work tomorrow and get the tests done.

I just went to the chemist to get something for the cramping. The pharmacist told me she had concerns about ectopic pregnancy and if it gets worse tonight to go to emergency at the hospital. I'm freaking out :(

And she could only give me panadol for the pain.

Yea only take panadol its safe for pregnancy. Oh no definitely take the day off tomorrow. N use a hot water bottle for ur tummy. I really hope ur okay :(

The panadol is actually SLIGHTLY helping. So I'm feeling a bit less worried now.

Called my boss and going to take the morning off. It's just awkward coz everyone will ask why!

How are you feeling?

My headaches still here even after panadol I got like a really sharp pain after eating dinner with cheese in it. Its up top of my belly button but under my ribs. Dno what that means also when I had some milk this morning I had the same sharp pain?? Other then that im not too bad.. hows ur cramps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->