implantation cramps?

Ive only got 2 friends I talk to cus they have both had pcos n they have given me heaps of advice. But every month it never happens so ive just stopped talking to em.. I will be on here tomorro n will let u kbo how I go. What cd are u on. I may be a little ahead of u im cd 31 today. And if im preggas we have the same sorta symptoms cud be a good sign for u. Let me kno also if u have any other news :)

I'm cd23 today. But two more hours til cd24 haha.

Where abouts are you from? (Sorry if it says it but on my phone I can't see.)

Definitely excited to find out whether it's a BFP for you!! :):)

Ive only got 2 friends I talk to cus they have both had pcos n they have given me heaps of advice. But every month it never happens so ive just stopped talking to em.. I will be on here tomorro n will let u kno how I go. What cd are u on. I may be a little ahead of u im cd 31 today. And if im preggas we have the same sorta symptoms cud be a good sign for u. Let me kno also if u have any other news :)

Im in rockhampton qld I see ur in Melbourne :) its my hubby n my 1 year wedding anniversary on the 18th of this month. It wud be an awesome wedding presie :)

Sorry my phone keeps uploading posts twice haha
ive got a hot water bottle on my tummy atm. Hubby got it for me :)

That definitely would be good!

We are off to thailand in two weeks so even if I'm
Not pregnant I'll be fine with it so I can enjoy thailand without the worrying :) plus I'll be ovulating while we are there so we can always try then!

Oo that wud be nice we got married in bali :) at least when ur over there u can de stress. If u just enjoy urself and not think about it it will be less stress on ur body. Another thing that my doc told me is try to stay laying down for about 10 15 mins after u do it and raise ur hips. I wud usually lift my legs up in the air and move my legs like im on a bike. We have tried this method this month :)

Hey girls ! Hope you don't mind if I join in ? :flower:

I've read through the posts so far, after searching for Implantation posts ! Seems i may be in the same boat as you, but with a little bit of spotting also. I'm 50/50 on whether it's the start of AF or implantation ! I have high temps and sore boobs but BFN and v mild spotting and occasional mild AF type cramps, but i've had a vibrating left side of my abdomen/groin for 4-5days now :haha: Tomorrow will be the defining day for me ! I wouldn't even allow myself to hope if my boobs weren't so damn sore, they normally vanish the day before AF and it's due tomorrow ! Gulp :(

I don't think i missed this, how long are your LPs usually ? ;)

Hi patience :wave: I haven't charted or temped or anything yet. Since we have only been TTC for two months, we don't want to stress ourselves out too much yet. Will start doing all that after 6 months.

Oo that wud be nice we got married in bali :) at least when ur over there u can de stress. If u just enjoy urself and not think about it it will be less stress on ur body. Another thing that my doc told me is try to stay laying down for about 10 15 mins after u do it and raise ur hips. I wud usually lift my legs up in the air and move my legs like im on a bike. We have tried this method this month :)

My cycle lengths seem to be pretty much spot on 28 but have only been off the pill for two cycles so could be anything this month even though it was normal last month.

I haven't done the legs thing. Maybe next month! :)

More the better :)

Sounds promising patienceiav
update for me I took a hpt this morning and it was very very very faint. Cud bairly see a line unless I tilted it in the light. Couldn't get into the docs today have an appt at 940 tomorrow morn. Still no sign of af. Boobs slightly more tender. Im on cd 32 today

I come off the pill after being on it for 1 month and have had a period since then. Doc put me on it to help regulate my cycle.

:haha: i'm the master of tilting tests ! I think i'm out but off to bed now, will know for sure in the morning ! Good luck with the Dr tomorrow :)

Ooh haha, ok tomorrow is a lot further away for you than me! :D I'll probably not sleep well tonight worrying about my temp and the spotting tomorrow!

Haha yea.
Best of luck. I haven't got any spotting yet just had a week of af cramps I couldn't sleep well last night. Dont stress get some rest :)

A faint positive sounds exciting!! Better than my stark white BFN this morning.

Yea I just hope it wasn't evap line cus it showed up after 20 mins. My friend said hers took about an 1hr for a faint line and she was pregnant and that happened with all 3 of her tests. I just brought a more sensitive test so will try again

Hmm it does say on the packet when to look. Mine says within 3 minutes. So I don't even look after that time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->