Implantation help!!

Katesunrays24

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and am hoping someone has experience or is the same as me. Basically my last period was Feb 18, this week Monday I have had cramps, got lightheaded, a short headache. Last week should have bee ovulation.
I have NEVER had this happen before. Even before a period. I get cramps a day before my period along with #2. My period isnt due till the 17th of this month. Could it have been implantation cramps? Because I haven't had bleeding from what I know.
Let me point out my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex around my ovulation if it was right. He did pull out but we're at the point if it happens were fine with it.

Hey - just wanted to say that this post would be best off moved to the Two Week Wait or the Not Trying Not Preventing forum :flower: xx

If you still have not bled then that seems about right as you are not due on for another 3 days, however if you have already experienced a lighter period that only lasted a day or two then that sounds more like implantation bleeing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->