IMPLANTATION or just a nasty trick!!!

xGemxGemx

My baby girl due July x
Reaction score
2 days ago ( tuesday 7pm) i had some pink cm which i had to go searchin 4 and wen i wiped on TP I immediately thort shes here!!!! but after this i never had anymore???? could this be implantation?? tested today at cd40!!! which is gettin on abit now, and got bfn!!

i think it would of shown by now ....what do you think??? i havent pinpointed ov as this month i didnt temp or use opks as wanted to take a more relaxed approach.....how silly that was hahahaha i was havin ewcm up until 26th may wen i got a big glob of it.

but that would have been cd32 for me to ov???? wtf?? i ovd last month on cd24/25 which seems normal

plsss tell me wat u think, wever its my body bein cruel, any experiences of implantation??? thank you xxxxxxxxxxx

Didn't want to read and run :hugs: Love your TTC Spellbound babies banner though :) Are you Wiccan?

I'll take that as a no then, lol. I thought you might be from the spellbound babies banner

Hi i have had this happen to me this cycle & it has not been implantation or ovulation bleeding

I had abit of spotting/staining for 3 days from the 18th-20th, thought it may have been ovulation bleeding but i am now 16 days since that & have done 8 tests since the 18th & all have been BFN's

I have no idea what it was & what caused it it was not there all the time either just maybe 1-2 times when i went to the loo & wiped

thanks hunny xx ive not got my hopes up either. ru sure u ov'd?? im not maybe that is somethin to do with it. do u hav long cycles or are you just late now?? im sorry u kept gettin bfns its the same as me .....so shit xxxxxxx

I'll take that as a no then, lol. I thought you might be from the spellbound babies banner

I think the women with the spellbound banners have had fertility spells cast upon them BY wiccans... :)

Am I right?

thanks hunny xx ive not got my hopes up either. ru sure u ov'd?? im not maybe that is somethin to do with it. do u hav long cycles or are you just late now?? im sorry u kept gettin bfns its the same as me .....so shit xxxxxxx

To be honest now im not 100% sure that i had ovulated. I thought i had, just by going on my sore boobs.. Then when i had this spotting i thought maybe ovulation but it could not have bee as AF would have been here if we had not been successful or i would be getting a :bfp: & im not getting either

Yes i do have long cycles, B4 the clomid there were about 80 days, then on the clomid they went down to 32-38 days. Then back up to 53 & after the ovarian drilling a short one of 36 days & now they are getting longer again

yep tbuns ur right lol.its a gd sign tho gem because it happend like wa 3 days ago or so, and AF hasnt shown atall not even spotting!!!!xxxx

thanks loren, love you babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love u too huni bunch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"