Implantation pain or a cyst??

ashpeababy

Reaction score
Looking for some advice!

I'm 9dpo today. On days 6-8 I had some lower rt pinching/pulling type pains that would come and go throughout the day/night. On days 6-7 it was very mild but day 8 it was a bit more intense and harder to ignore though still not horribly painful. I'm not sure if implantation pain would last that long?? I'm leaning towards it being a cyst but I've never had a diagnosed cyst before so not exactly sure how that would feel. Today I have had virtually no pain or twinges from that area at all, in any case not very noticeable. Has anyone had this before, lasting 3 days, and you ended up getting a BFP? Any advice would be appreciated :)

After ovulation, the ovary that released the egg begins to produce the hormones needed to sustain a pregnancy. Sometimes the ovary becomes filled with bodily fluids and turns into a cyst. It actually helps aid the pregnancy until the placenta takes over. Once the placenta starts doing its job, the cyst usually goes away. It rarely needs medical attention unless it gets super huge. I've had one with all of my pregnancies and it always stopped bothering me by the second trimester when it went away. It was annoying but not overly painful. It felt like a pinching pain, like someone was squeezing my ovary from the inside. Sometimes it was constantly there, other times it came and went. Usually you can tell what ovary you ovulated from that cycle just by the pinching pain.

After ovulation, the ovary that released the egg begins to produce the hormones needed to sustain a pregnancy. Sometimes the ovary becomes filled with bodily fluids and turns into a cyst. It actually helps aid the pregnancy until the placenta takes over. Once the placenta starts doing its job, the cyst usually goes away. It rarely needs medical attention unless it gets super huge. I've had one with all of my pregnancies and it always stopped bothering me by the second trimester when it went away. It was annoying but not overly painful. It felt like a pinching pain, like someone was squeezing my ovary from the inside. Sometimes it was constantly there, other times it came and went. Usually you can tell what ovary you ovulated from that cycle just by the pinching pain.

Thanks for your reply! I just got my :bfp: this morning! Havent felt the pain since 8dpo though, just had it those 3 days so maybe it was my implantation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->