Implantation Sickness - Is This a Real Thing?

MrsLuWho

Reaction score
On only 4 or 5 DPO, I woke in the middle of the night certain I was going to throw up; I ran to the bathroom fearing I wouldn't make it. I was able to fight the feeling and it passed after several hours.

Fast forward to yesterday, at 8 DPO, when I tasted blood in my mouth. No injury or actual blood. Again, it passed, but was replaced with strange taste/feeling in mouth for rest of the day. Mouth still feels a little funny - don't know how else to describe it.

Waiting on my internet cheapie tests to arrive, but in the meantime. . . .help? Anyone experience a wave of nausea as early as I did? I didn't believe it could be pregnancy-related until I Googled potential causes and came across 'implantation sickness.' For real?

Mm... When I was pregnant with my son I got this one single bout of dizziness. It passed and I didn't think much of it... Blood pressure or something I guessed. But now that I'm ttc.. Well, last month I had really bad dizziness but I was sick and didn't realize it because I was just hoping to be pregnant. So I totally believe it's a thing, I really do. But this early in the game, ahhhhhhh, it can be from oh so many other things too. Morning sickness though... That usually doesn't happen until your hormones are higher but who's to say how sensitive we each are to them. I'm so sensitive to them that I often feel mild nausea in my leutal phase. Used to just ignore it but ttc, we notice everything now don't we? Running to the bathroom is a bit different.. Sick or pregnant.. The hopeful uncertainties. FX for you!

I think I would have brushed it all under the rug if it weren't for the strange taste in my mouth yesterday. Internet cheapie looks like a no, but I'll test with FMU tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->