Implantation spotting?

I went to walmart and bought 6 clearblues also, crazy as I was took two of clearblues and one Frer. So sure I see super crazy faint lines on both of them! But like I said earlier, I need better lines. This was with Smu 4 hour hold. I don't feel a lot of pms symptoms that Af is coming, I have had headaches since November 1st, weird pinching feelings down there and mild back aches for two days now.
I soooo wanna know rigth now lol!!! I'm so impatient:growlmad:
Lol

Where do you get the blood from?! I'm so intrigued.
Also, what's smu?

Talia12 I poked my finger:winkwink: I ha e a kit still from having gestational diabetes with my last baby so I got a few drops and dropped it in the 88 cent test:winkwink: Smu means second morning urine:winkwink:

Bummer about the test this morning Stargazer, but if your blood level is enough to make a positive it might be that it will take a few days to build up enough in your urine.

Meg i know what you mean. I was so sure it was our month and now I'm not planning to test anymore and just waiting for af. I'm spotting heavier a little bit so think she is coming 😔. Got another BFN this morning on a dollar tree test with fmu. Haven't wanted to use my FRER until I'm actually late cuz don't want to waste it. Plus if it's negative I think it will all feel more final that I'm out this cycle.

I agree that it will probably take a few more days to get a bfp with urine. I know the waiting is torture! :(

I keep getting bfns every day even though I'm expecting it, it's making me feel so down. Just want this cycle over with so we can try again x I've got 2 FRER as well but I'm not going to waste them.

Oh boy...... I went peeing this morning and as I'm going I had a gush of blood coming out:wacko: I'm like what the he'll!!?? When I wiped its more rusty brown than my period color. But I'm preparing myself for the worst.... maybe the test with blood was just a fluke and clearblues was just evaps.... don't know?
It's frustrating but life must go on!! To be continued....

I have slow flow now but not much more than that. This is going to be TMI but I checked my cervix , it's now low and open? It's medium high somewhat soft and feels closed? So where does the blood come from? It's so weird, I don't have any cramps either???

That is so strange. Maybe a weird start to af? But I have heard of girls who bled off and on or spotted throughout their whole first trimester.

I'm pretty sure it's my Af..... I'm cramping a lot more this cycle than I have done in a long time... maybe it's the baby aspirin? Not bleeding excessively though but still enough to be Af.... sigh... on to next round.
Good thing my Af is usually just 3 days with 4 day just spotting.

Baby aspirin could be the culprit...never know. Hope you get a nice short af so you can start again fresh soon!

I'm STILL spotting...but it varies between red/brown, only when I wipe and a tiny bit on a liner. BFN this am on an FRER. Should have got af today at the latest. I don't know what my body is doing anymore.

Of course friend of mine told me today how she's pregant now and spotted a lot and kept getting BFN then finally a BFP at a full week late...so now I'm getting my silly hopes up 🙏

Well I'm picking up some frers today, I'm done with my period but I still have a lot of symptoms?? Hot flashes, moody, very dizzy on and off...
We'll see later today what it says with smu.
I have never felt this when I get my AF, usually all PMs symptoms subsidies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->