Implantation spotting?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
My Af is supposed to show up November 6 or 7. Yesterday going trick or treating I started noticing dizzy spells on and off, which I feel today too. I woke up with stuffy nose, slightly headache and when I wiped after peeing I see ligth pink tinted cm?? Could this be implantation spotting ladies? I have spotted before I got Af but that was like 1-2 days before Af, but this is way before I'm expecting Af this time and with these weird symptoms? After O I have gotten thick white cm. I thought for a bit I had a yeast infection coming, because it felt like a little itch on and off but it went away? If it's a yeast infection I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go away by it self rigth?
My pregnancy in September I didn't experience any spotting before I found out I was pregnant (lost at 5weeks).
Oh and I smell everything and anything lately!!
Could this really be??

Any of you ladies experienced IB and when did you get a Bfp?

Thanks for reading:winkwink:

Yes! Happened with my daughter and I believe I am currently having IB too! Mine is exactly like that. Very light pink, really only when I wipe and mixed with cm. it started cd 25 I'm currently cd27 and last time I had IB I got my bfp cd 31! I am not 100% sure because I have a terrible memory but think I had the spotting almost a week before my bfp with my daughter.

Perhaps IB this time means a sticky bean!!

Awwwww Moet I really hope so!! I couldn't wait so I took one Frer yesterday and one this morning bfn but I have to be stronger and wait it out:winkwink:

I always cave and test too early. I've tested three times already. Oops. Haha

When do you think.I could get a line if this is implantation?

Moet? Today it has gone to just brown spotting. Did you have that too when pregnant with your daughter? I feel slightly pinching feeling on my rigth side in uterus today:thumbup: hoping that's a good sign too. And nipples are more sore like last pregnancy. Oh and I woke up with slightly headache again which is gone by now.

Stargazer33,

I had a bit of brown after the pink with my daughter too. Mine has also turned more brown now. Hopefully a good thing! I'm worried mine isn't slowing down in amount. I need a liner on. But still hopeful. I broke down again and tested bfn. I got my bfp with my daughter about a week after IB last time on cd31. I'm cd28 now.

I had brown implantation spotting too if that helps. Good luck to you both

Okay after taking a firs signal (walmart test) with Smu and got a super shadowy line. I decided to do a little experiment with whole blood on one of the first signals. I have researched a lot online and you could technically get a positive on it using your blood. So here I went, thought this is just a myth.... I got two lines:yipee: But I don't want to jump just yet lol, i need to wait and see. Waiting is the worst:wacko:

If I remember correctly... I had IB 3-5 days before I got a very faint positive on an HPT. It was a very small amount, but I remember it well because I started crying thinking AF was coming early! Good luck to you!

This is the test with my blood. After all the blood cleared you could see the second line, faint but enough to see it in real life. Could be just a bust but hey keeps me busy lol.

Oh wow! I'm super happy for you!! I'm sure you'll get a bfp tomorrow with urine! I'd never heard of the blood test...may have to try myself! Although I'm starting to think I'm out because my spotting isn't going away and it's been 5 days. It's also looking a bit more red this evening. BUT I remember the day I got my bfp with DD I woke up to some red spotting so not all hope is lost. Still holding on...

I definitely see that line btw!

I just hope it's real!! I'm keeping in my mind that it could be not real so I don't get disappointed:winkwink:
Is first morning the absolute best to use? I have heard so much about ladies using Smu because of better darker lines? But I think I will use morning urine tomorrow if I do a test.

Haha now I don't feel so crazy for using breastmilk on a pg test! Congrats btw!

Oh breastmilk?? How interesting!!! How was the result??

Ya I don't know. I've heard the same thing about smu or fmu. Some people also seem to get better lines at night. So who knows. If you test again let us know! I'm planning to test again in the morning but am not very hopeful anymore. I was so convinced based on symptoms. Makes me feel crazy and this is only our 2nd cycle!

I read all this stuff online but it seems really hit and miss. I got a bfn :( bfn after bfn. I go from thinking I miiiiiight be pregnant to I'm def not... think I miscalculated ovulation. So you're doing a urine test tomorrow? What's the deal with using blood? Is it that if there's a line you're def preg?

Just did some googling and it looks pretty hopeful re using blood, has worked for loads of people? :happydance::dust:

I have taken a Frer and a Wal-Mart this morning and bfn....
It's like am I or am I not??? Gonna try one more Frer with smu that's what gave me two lines in September:winkwink: But could also be if implantation is still going on might not show until a couple more days?
I'm still spotting ligth pink but no flow, just when I wipe and it's very very little, kind of just Xmas and specks of pink if you know what I mean?

This is torture!!!!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->