Implantion bleeding

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I try to tell myself not to worry but can't help it. After a loss. Every pregnancy means the world to me. Well just now I went to the toilet and my discharge was ever so slightly brown. Not much was defo there. Now trying not to panic. I do this with every pregnancy. I have ib bleeding. As long as it doesn't get any heavier. I'll try my best to ignore it. But I know that will be so very hard to do. I'll keep an eye on it. If still there tomorrow I will call the doctor. I'm panicking I have had such strong positives. Pointless thread just venting I guess & trying to not feel crushed inside 😢

Sorry for your loss :hugs: I know pregnancy after a loss can be tough, but try not to worry. Brown discharge is totally normal! I've had it happen twice now and baby is totally fine.

How far along are you? :)

Not even 4 weeks. 4 weeks on Friday. I just knew I was pregnant. Found out Sunday. Very faint positive. But now blazing. I took a frer yesterday was great for 11dpo now 12dpo. It's even stronger today. I haven't had anymore. All clear again. So I'm hoping that's a good sign

Big hugs, everything will be ok. I had that with my first born and he was fine.
Sorry for your loss Hun, but congratulations on your positive x

Thanks hun. Well I have had more. Feeling emotionally drained now. I'm a very risk for ectopic. From all the gyne ops in the past. So I know how this is going to go... Bloods and early scans it is. I was hoping this time would be different 😢. I have texted my mw already. So I'm prepared for all the testing to begin again. Let's hope this peanut is as determined to be here at the girls were. Wish me luck 🙏 for me

Thanks hun spent all day at the epau. They checked my hormones & it puts me at nearly 4 weeks. Nothing visible on scan yet. They did say tho they didn't expect to see anything so I'm guessing that's a plus. I have to go back on Saturday for a repeat of bloods to make sure they are doubling like there meant too. And a scan in 2 weeks time. So fingers crossed Saturday goes well. They did say they could tell I had conceived uterus was very thick. Also said that it would only be the size of a pin prick atm. So hoping Saturday is good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->