Important!!!!******* help

That'll have to be a google search because I'm not sure. Always keep in mind. It only takes one :)

I got pregnant when the condom broke, I had ovulation cramping about 12 hours later, but couldn't get to plan b until 2 days later. I didn't feel it/notice but the guy was flipping out. I immediately showered and honestly even tried to soap out/squeeze out what I could. The cvs was closed and I was lost trying to get home and then I had a road trip with family. Perfect storm

In my whole life I've only had a condom break once (and it's been my #1 be method) It was noticible right away so there wasn't really a risk at all but I learned not to leave condoms in a hot car, lol. Now a tear that wasn't noticed until afterwards... That's never happened to me. I don't think your chances would be quite as good as not using one at all because the condom would still slow down the ejaculation force but I definitely think that if this happened in your fertile window then pregnancy is a legitimate possibility,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->