Impossible, what is going on? ** UPDATE: It's over :( **

Mummof1 just wanted to say that we were still preventing last month so it would be highly unlikely that I was PG from a previous cycle. And I did get a couple BFNs before the BFP at 6 DPO so the onset of the hCG was definitely at 6 DPO. I am so sorry you have had two CPs in a row, hugs hugs hugs

d1kt8r so if I understand, in other words if I got a BFP, that was the egg attempting to fully burrow, it wasn't like apposition where it only burrows shallow. It had to have been embedded to produce hCG. And with the BFNs that means the blasto tried to embed and failed, and so it cannot burrow again...

Wantsalittle1 so sorry to hear it's a chemical. Have you tested since or has AF come?
I never got to the bottom of mine either and how the hpt was picking up the hormone even if it did implant in the tube. I thought it had to properly impalant to produce hcg.
Hope you are ok anyway hon :flower:

Jess, AF is still 10 days away. This all happened SO early, I really cannot believe it. I am only 9 DPO right now, but tests are still stark white. I had symptoms yesterday (cramps, sore boobs, round ligament pain) but the symptoms are gone this morning.

My theory: All the evidence points to the egg trying to attach somewhere (most likely my tube, right?) around 4 DPO, leading to a positive HPT at 6 DPO and symptoms at 8 DPO, and now everything is gone because the implant was unsuccessful and it took about 4 days for my body to realize that.

That could be the case alright hon, probably the same thing happened me.
That's what we get for testing so early I suppose!
I would have been none the wiser if I'd even waited until 8-9dpo like yourself as the tests became stark white over night. Maybe give it a few days and see what happens then :hugs:

For whatever reason, when an embryo tries to attach or attaches to the tube, the hcg takes longer to build up and much slower, so I cant see the scenario tjat it attachee to the tube brief, rose hcg and then detached.

Boobear that's confused me more so if that's the case. I was told I had a tilted uterus I think it was, so unless that's anything to do with it. Doubt it though. Can't figure it out!

boobear, thank you so much. Hmm back to the drawing board trying to figure this one out...

Hoping that the tests were just super sensitive and you start getting stronger lines again!

Fxd

How long does it take after a CP for the tests to stay completely negative?

I am experiencing a lot of cramping, so I know the end is near, but I am confused as to why I am seeing very faint lines again when the tests had been **completely** negative for 2 days, no matter what time of day I tested, or how poorly/well hydrated I was. I have heard from one person that when levels are so low, they can fluctuate quite a bit over a very long period depending on levels of hydration and time of day, and that often, tests don't go consistently negative until about a day before AF.

Attachments

• Tests_BrightnessContrast_Labeled.jpg
    Tests_BrightnessContrast_Labeled.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 64
Lovingmybaby, I thought about that but I don't see how it could be possible. I have never heard of anyone going BFN for two whole days after faint BFPs, and then having the BFPs come back. I wish I understood what was going on. I guess I could try to get in to see my OBGYN. :shrug:

What two days did you get only BFNs on? Because I see faint lines on all your tests, they just vary in darkness. I think it would be worth talking to your OB about it.

Spiffy I didn't include all the BFNs in the progression. I got them all late 6/27 and all day 6/28. I was counting that 6/27 4:00pm and the 6/28 tests as a BFN.

I called my OB, they said their tests are all 50 mIU/mL so I will test negative if I come in. They are not concerned about ectopic, and just attribute this to urine concentration. They said if I am still getting lines two days from now, they want me to go in. So it's just a waiting game now

Just took a FRER and can't tell if I have line eye or if there is a squinter there. Grr!

Attachments

• FRER_0630.jpg
    FRER_0630.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 100
Not sure if im seeing anything, hopefully ur doc will be able to give u an answer :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->