Impossible, what is going on? ** UPDATE: It's over :( **

I deffo see a line on that frer. FX!!!!

Just wondering how you are getting on wantalittle1 ? How did things turn out for you? Hope all turned out as you wanted :flower:

Thanks for your support everyone.

Jess, personally I think it's over. Tests are so faint and not really getting darker. My body felt pregnant for a few days, I got my telltale hot flash in my left ear (happened with both DD and DS, but never experienced it any other time in my life) so I definitely believe that some of my tests were actually positive and that there was some elevated hCG in my system at some point, and my body reacted to that.

This morning's FRER was just depressing. I really didn't see anything. I still sorta think the little guy tried to implant in my tube and that's why the tests went positive 6 days ago. Whether or not he is still there remains to be seen. I have had a lot of pelvic aches and pains for as early DPO as I am, and my OB office doesn't seem to understand why the very early positive tests and pain concern me.

Aw sorry hun, hugs to you. Mind yourself and there's still a glimmer of hope once you aren't bleeding xx

Jess, thanks :hugs:

The only shred of hope left is on the second possible ovulation timeline, one I haven't even considered yet, where we didn't conceive on 6/20 (the first time we BD) but rather on 6/24 (the second time we BD), in which case I'd only be 8 DPO, and super light tests would make sense.

I will defo update if anything interesting happens, but I'm trying to just accept that it's probably over.

Just thought I would let you no that I had this happen last month I even got bloods and it was raised but I wasn't pregnant weird.. got one hell of an AF tho. Womans bodies are crazy. all the best. when is AF due?

Just thought I would let you no that I had this happen last month I even got bloods and it was raised but I wasn't pregnant weird.. got one hell of an AF tho. Womans bodies are crazy. all the best. when is AF due?

What was your number raised too if I can ask?

d1kt8r is it possible you had a CP and the levels were already on their way down before you got your beta done?

Ok
Oh, ok. Two isnt elavated. 5and below is not pregnant for a reason. As women through the month our hcg can go up and down between zero and five..so a two isnt elavated.its pretty normal to have 0-5 at any given time...
So if it does go above 5, to even a six..a six is considered elavated and pregnant expecially if the next draw goes up from there..
A good way to gauge things from is if you google hcg charts, the very first line will say, 0-5, not pregnant. Then six and above pregnant. I would put a chart up but my darn phone isnt letting me, grrr lol.
The reason im posting this is I know alot of women get one blood test at times, they will get a two or three and it wont be explained to them by the nurses and docs, leaving them even more confused then befpre the tests. :)

Tonight's test. If there is even anything there and it's not just my wishful imagination, looks the same as my tests two days ago... :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 38
There is some color to it IRL, but frankly I think this is all just hCG taking its time leaving my body. I think the chemical itself was over a week ago :(

I hate to say, but it looks like the same darkness of line from my chemicals as well. They say if you implant before 6dpo the embryo isn't strong enough to sustain pregnancy. I think that's what happened to me a few times also. Wait and see what this AF is like for you...if it's much heavier and more painful then I'd classify it as a chemical. Sorry hun :hugs:

Thanks wannabemomy.

The worst part of this process right now is that I feel 100% pregnant. Nausea (but simultaneously hungry all the time), cramps, round ligament pain (I know it well, started right away with my two previous pregnancies), and hot flashes. My body definitely thinks I'm pregnant, but I guess it only takes a very small amount of hCG for that to happen, so the tiny amount remaining in my system is tricking my body.

I'm really sorry Hun, hope u have better luck next cycle *hugs* xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"