ImTheDaddy!

KX

Reaction score
Thought you'd be drowning ur sorrows after tonights match-lmao. :oops:

Dale is a staunch Man U fan, he was gutted :D

Tell Tam I am asking for her xx

Just watched it!

First time in ages I managed to woch MoTD without knowin' the score.

Gutted don't quite cut it.

I am so pissed off 7 minutes an 2 goals.

Worst thing is U Know Who's Sis's OH is a GOONA too. He'll be even more unbearable than usual!

Dale said Chelsea will be cheesin!

It was quite a dirty match tho! the whistle was going off non stop :roll:

Yeah sounds like a good match, I rarely see them these days.

Wanna get Sky next season but we'll see, it's a lot of dosh for a few footy matches!

Thought we would have taken the league today or at least got another point!!

We have Sky Plus etc but some of the Man U matches are on dodgy Scandanavian channels eventho we pay for prem plus, its a con :roll:

Yeah I agree it seems like it can be a con.

Hence me not rushing into spending £50/month!

Thought about using the web, ManUtd.com seemt o do sommin to get games, but I think it's only the home matches.

used to go to the pub most weekend but not been for ages!

well Karrina as you know Andy is a BIG man u fan and well....... He was mortified!!!!!!!

He nearly threw his sunday dinner my mum made oh and nearly cried.

:rofl: Poor Andy, but come on, nothing is worth ruining a Sunday Dinner for-yummy.

Send Andy my comiserations :D

Lauz_1601 said:
My OH was pleased......I'll say no more

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kris dont watch football its great :D

my ex was obsessed with football :roll:

Me and Karl are both obsessed with football - good weekend for both of us I'm a Gooner and Karl's a Liverpool fan.

What a beautiful result for Arsenal yesterday!!

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!

Why do so many Man U fans not come from Manchester?

I'm not a footy fan but am always interested how people choose their team and why.

For most men, it's the longest relationship they'll ever have! :lol:

lol minxy.

They'll usually known as "Glory Supporters".... jumped on the band wagon when they were winning everything!

Karl supports Liverpool because his football mad uncle was a massive supporter and he follwed him. Although his mum and the rest of his family are die hard Chelsea fans!

I've said my child will be an Arsenal fan no matter what and this will probably be the biggest problem to develop once we have a child....how sad....

My OH is an Everton fan and is adamant that LO will be the same. Problem is we live in Birmingham and am scared he'll be bullied into being a Villa or City fan which won't go down well! :lol:

I suppose team loyalty usually stems from geography or family ties, and occasionally 'glory hunting' :wink:

Isn't it true though that a man will leave a woman who cheats or who lets herself go (if he's a git :evil: ) but he'll never, EVER change his team allegiance no matter how crap they might become!

Dale was born inManchester and lived there up until a few years ago so he is a true fan :D

darren supports dundee(oh the shame!!!) :oops: but man u r his english team :D

Minxy said:
Why do so many Man U fans not come from Manchester?

This is because there is only ONE team actually in Manchester and that is Manchester City. Man U are actually in Salford!

Must have been hard for Manchester Utd to loose out in he same way tehy usually win by a goal in extra time. Ha! Ha!

Blue Moon forever!!

Dave is an arsenal fan and has lived in the north west all his life! :? puzzles me, i'll call him a glory supporter hehe that will annoy him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->