In 28 hours...

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
I'll be having my 20 week scan and I swear time is going backwards. I'm so nervous and worried something is going to be wrong. I'm also excited to see baby again though and hopefully find out if we're having a boy or a girl (I'm convinced it's a boy, I even had a dream last night about him being born).
I've also got to go for a fetal heart scan on Thursday so it's going to be a nerve wracking week.
Anyone got any good ways of keeping distracted?

Plan what you'll buy once you know the gender! And go to the cinema to lose a few hours! Good luck! Xxxxxx

I do have an Amazon wishlist of things I'd like to buy. Will be holding off until I get the results of the heart scan on Thursday. Feels like tempting fate otherwise!
The film is a good idea, I've got a 2 year old so not easy to get out to the cinema but will be hitting Netflix once he's in bed!

Just wanted to say I wish you lots of luck.
I hate the waiting between scans! I have my 20 week scan, a week on thurs, and time is dragging... But i'm going to keep busy with work and do my best not to think about it x

Good luck at your ultrasound! It is hard to get out with toddlers. Any activities you can do with him? My son loves walks and going to the park. Netflix is a great time killer but by the time DS is in bed so am I.

Just wanted to say I wish you lots of luck.
I hate the waiting between scans! I have my 20 week scan, a week on thurs, and time is dragging... But i'm going to keep busy with work and do my best not to think about it x

Thanks, I hope the days go quickly for you. I find the closer I get, the slower time goes!

Good luck at your ultrasound! It is hard to get your with toddlers. Any activities you can do with him? My son loves walks and going to the park. Netflix is a great time killer but by the time DS is in bed so am I.

I'm taking him to my parents tomorrow as they'll be looking after him when we're at the scan. My scan isn't until 3 so hoping Mam and Dad will keep me distracted until then!

Good luck at your scan xxxx No wonder you are nerve-racked you poor thing <3 Ps if you haven't already, watch stranger things xx it's a great distraction xx

Good luck, hope it all goes well!

To make my days shorter I go to bed early close to scan days :haha:

Thanks all! I managed to sleep quite well, did go to bed quite early to kill some time! ::haha::

I watched Stranger Things a couple of weeks ago and I'm still traumatised! It was so scary and emotional, very well made though. I'm dreading/can't wait for season two.

7 hours to go, not sure if I can feel butterflies or baby kicks! My Dad is taking his dog to get 'fixed' today so I'm heading round there soon and will probably spend the morning keeping my poor Dad calm whilst we wait to hear how the operation went.

Ah poor dog lol. Hope the day goes quick for you. I have mine the morning I am dropping my daughter off at school on her very first day, as if that isn't going to be emotional enough lol x

Ah poor dog lol. Hope the day goes quick for you. I have mine the morning I am dropping my daughter off at school on her very first day, as if that isn't going to be emotional enough lol x

Eek that's a lot in one day for you! Hope the scan went well and your daughter has a fantastic day.

No news on the dog yet but managing to keep my Dad distracted which is keeping me distracted. 3 hours to go!

All went very well, thanks for all the support! We're having a very healthy looking boy. Just the heart scan on Thursday to worry about next!

Congratulations on your great scan and baby boy! Good luck for the heart scan too xxxxx :blue:

Congrats on the little boy!! I'm glad everything went well! Now to find ways to kill time till Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->