in an ideal world !

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
How many children would you like & how far apart ?

I think I would only like 2 , but I said I only wanted one b4 I had my son, so it could change I would like a boy and a girl and ideally I would have liked to have been pregnant by time my son is one and half so I've got 3 and half months to do it, but not banking on it at all. X

But we can dream lol x

We'd like 2 kids, 1 boy & 1 girl, no more than 2 years between them :)

I swing between being able to visualise this perfect world to being completely unable to imagine that we'll be able to even have 1 child. I'm having one of those negative days today!

Good luck to you!

Bless you hun, I'm sure u will get ur bfp. How long have u been trying ,
I tried for 3 years for my 1st hun, there is hope x

We'd like 2 kids, 1 boy & 1 girl, no more than 2 years between them :)

I swing between being able to visualise this perfect world to being completely unable to imagine that we'll be able to even have 1 child. I'm having one of those negative days today!

Good luck to you!

This is our 5th cycle actively trying. I'm probably just being overly negative lol!

Aww :) ino it seems like a long time but ull get ur bfp soon :) x

I wanted 4 by the time I was 28, so is have to pop out 3 in the next 2 years. Lol I think we decided on three but haven't decided if were gunna try of back to back or not.

Aww :) good luck :)
Actually I think I'd like three, but I would like a few years gap between two and three , but I'd be just happy to have one more least my son wouldn't be an only child x

I want 3 or 4 and this is my first cycle trying for #2. I want a boy and a girl first, and I'm not sure what after that. I want them very close in age, and I'm hoping to be pregnant before my LO is 1, which gives me 3 months. My DS took 3 months, we'll have to see about this one, you never know! I'm much more relaxed this time around.

I had ALWAYS said I wanted lots of kids. Like, 5. Lol! I have 3 biological children & a stepdaughter.. we've been TTC #4 (I guess technically #5) for 17mos, now. This will almost certainly be our last! I'll have my 5 :) Although I will say that I didn't want this big of an age gap between kids (my oldest is 6 & my youngest is 2). I wanted my two youngest much closer in age! But at this point & after this long of TTC, I'll take what I can get. Lol!

I always thought if i could have what i wanted i would have had seven kids, 5 girls and 2 boys. Girl girl girl boy boy girl and girl.

I have 2 girls and have a feeling i am having another girl but i have never found out gender so will not be this time either.

I am now too old and too tired to have 7 lol.

Hubby wants 2, a boy and a girl. And I want 3, 2 boys and a girl. He also wants them super close together as to where right now I want a year or two between babies... we'll just have to see how it goes :winkwink:

We will (hopefully) continually move from pregnancy to pregnancy... NTNP after each until we have at least 3 more.

I use to want about 3-4, but now i will be happy with 2. I personally would love another girl but hubby would love one of each. If we was to have 3 i would love 2 girls and one boy.

I wanted to have another by the time my daughter is 3 but not likely as she is 3 on the 26th. I would have loved a 2 year age gap between them.

MY hubby and his siblings are all 2 years apart, unlike me and my sister are 7 years (Mum had a miscarriage between us).

The plan was to have one, get it to nursery by the other one was about 6months old so was just crawling.

I would like 2 girls about 2 years apart. Really I am not fussed which gender they are as long as they are the same. We only have 2 bedrooms in our house so they would have to share. I picked girls because my husband really would like girls.
In the real world we are just going to have the one since you can't pick the gender, unless something happens and we get a bigger house

Aww I hope we all gt bfps soon :) x I'm in a 2 bedroom house and have a boy bt reli want a girl , they would stay in with us for awhile then we would have2move x

I always wanted 6, mixed genders but happy with any mix ratio.

Am currently ttc number 5 but also would be our last baby, so if we are lucky enough to conceive then we will be happy with 5.

We have one girl 3 boys so far and would love either boy or girl to be incredibly happy :D
(although twins, one of each would be perfect of course lol ;) )

In a perfect world, I would love a brood: four. I don't much mind which gender although it would be great to have at least one girl in there. And at the end of having all four, I'd still be as thin as I was when I found out I was pregnant with #1! Haha! Well, you said it was a perfect world :winkwink:

But at 31, and after four years and 2 mc to conceive my first, I will be happy if I can have three before I run out of time. Who knows, I might have to settle for two.

EAandBA_TCC- I just wanted to say that I read your signature and teared up. I am so sorry that you lost your son. I am saying a special prayer that you and your OH do get to move from pregnancy to pregnancy easily and happily. I know that even if you had twenty, you wouldn't have all the children you desire because Grayson still wouldn't be with you. But I do hope that you a both blessed with extraordinary luck in TCC, you both deserve it.

We want four children all up. I have always said I want to be done by the time I am 30...

We have two children already (3 years and 1 year) and am currently on cycle #2 to conceive our third.

I originally wanted less than 2 years between each child but that hasn't happened and isn't likely to happen this time either.

I already have 1 girl and 1 boy. If I could use I would have 2 more girls...

We would like one child, maybe two. I would prefer one and DH would prefer two. Two seems unlikely at this point though-I'll be 32 next week. I have decided that I do not want to give birth after age 35 (DH will be 40 then) and DH completely respects this and understands my reasoning behind it (this is a personal choice and not meant to be an insult to anyone trying who is over 35).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->