in an ideal world !

Two boys and two girls would be my ideal family :) but at the moment we can only afford a third. And I'd love for that baby to be a girl.
My boys are 14 mths apart and depending on how much longer it takes they will be almost 5 and 4 years apart and it's getting much further apart from what I wanted it to be :(

EAandBA_TCC- I just wanted to say that I read your signature and teared up. I am so sorry that you lost your son. I am saying a special prayer that you and your OH do get to move from pregnancy to pregnancy easily and happily. I know that even if you had twenty, you wouldn't have all the children you desire because Grayson still wouldn't be with you. But I do hope that you a both blessed with extraordinary luck in TCC, you both deserve it.

Thank you.
Obviously in a perfect world Grayson would still be here... But in a "this day forward" world we'll take what we can get!
Although before Grayson my DH only wanted one... He's say "Let's get through one before discussing more"... I always knew I wanted a big family. Now he's onboard with me :)

I feel like I am but trying to be realistic until I can test. I've just had some unusual things on and off: migraines, nausea, heartburn (only had when pregnant with #1). Now I'm getting lots of cramps and twinges in my ovaries. I wish I knew when I ovulated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->