In need of a photographer in the Portsmouth area please :)

blondebabe

Reaction score
If any one is/ knows anyone who is a photographer and isn't massively expensive I would be most grateful :flow:

We are getting married in Portsmouth :) xxx

My own wedding photographer actually lives not too far from there and she is super cheap! Her style is very individual (she isn't technically a wedding photographer) so might not be for you but worth checking her out. This is her website: https://www.jngourley.com/

Otherwise check on Gumtree! Someone here, I think Aly, knew of a website for student photographers and there are loads of very cheap wedding photographers on it.

My own wedding photographer actually lives not too far from there and she is super cheap! Her style is very individual (she isn't technically a wedding photographer) so might not be for you but worth checking her out. This is her website: https://www.jngourley.com/

Otherwise check on Gumtree! Someone here, I think Aly, knew of a website for student photographers and there are loads of very cheap wedding photographers on it.

That's great thanku I will check it out :) xxx

Don't limit yourself to photographers in the Portsmouth areas. Most photographers will travel, and many don't charge extra for it. Portsmouth uni do a photography degree too so if you're looking on a really tight budget then I'm sure one of the students would be more than capable of shooting the wedding for you (and for their portfolio) :thumbup: And yep, look on Gumtree, local papers etc and Groupon/voucher cloud/the hut etc because manat photographers (especially now that we are into the wedding season) will be offering up deals and things :) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->