in need of a tc buddy

sarahjane10

love my lil boy so much
Reaction score
hi ladies..

my name is sarah i am 20 i had a mc in may i have not had no sucses for bfp yet..

i would like to find a ttc buddy to go through the journey.
i have just come of my af 2 days ago so i am at the begining of my cycle..

xxxxx

Hello Sarahjane

I'm sure it will happen for you soon, try not to worry about it as sometimes you can think about it too much. I am also try to concieve and I have had 5 losses so far Xx

:dust:

Hi hun.. This month I am not temping doing ovulation tests going to let nature take its course.. Wow hun 5 I am so sorry.. X

i would love to have a buddy..i 'm on cd12..and would love to share my story with you..if you're interested

Hi Sarahjane.
I am interested in being your buddy if you like? I lost my baby in June, and am using OPKs this cycle also.
xx

sara, sorry to hear of your lost..i most def can relate..I lost my twins in july..i had conceived them naturally with only doing opk's..no temping for me.. i work nights so my days off i would have temps in the morning and then on my nights to work my temps would be in the evening..no consistency there..they couldn't find the babies heartbeats and then i wouldn't m/c on my own so i had to have a d&c..the doc told me to wait two or three cycles b4 trying again due to thin uterine lining but i figured it would take us a so long that i wouldn't worry about prevention of pregnancy..and lo and behold i ended up a week late with a bunch of faint +'s in oct..that ended up m/c at 5+ wks...so now i am still trying for number 3..it took us over a yr to conceive #1 and 7yrs for number two..but we didnt try consistently for the whole 7yrs..and she is now 3..this month i started taking vitamin b6 and took soy isoflavones to try to push my ovulation up..i'm ovulating late in my cycles..so i am hoping for a miracle..im 32 and dh is 33..i feel like my clock is ticking....are you doing anything special to help you conceive..and how long have you been trying..

Hi ladies.. I am sorry hun about your twins!! It was a hard time for me 2 but I had to hold my head high and try again I am on day 12.. This cycle I am not useing ovulation tests I find they r taking me over lol look forward to our journey together xx

well my dh and i have agreed to try the sperm meets egg plan. i had browsed around and found a thread and was reading some of the success stories and decided to give it a whirl..waiting to ovulate..i think i'm more impatient for a positive opk then when i am in the tww period..lol anyhoo..today is cd13 for me..how long have you been ttc???good luck to us all and fx that our new yr will bring our new beginning with that bfp

Hi Sarah, I would love to be your ttc buddy! I too am looking for someone who is going through this journey with me as well. I had a miscarriage in October and I just got my AF 2 days ago:( was hoping I was pregnant but wasnt. I'm again hopeful for january and I'm optimistic for this coming year. KIT

hi amysg how long did it take for your period to come??? mine took ages after my miscarage x

hi lovenurse1

i am not going to test for ovulation this month or vitamins or nothing i find doing all this takes over my life and i am very angry every month,, i had my miscarge in may so since then..

your clock is not ticking you are still got lots of time.. so you have a little girl that is 3 aww whats her name??? xxx

my oldest dtr is 10 her name is Hannah and my 3yr old's name Hayleigh...we are trying for a boy..we have had such difficulty ttc...took us a yr to conceive my oldest and many yrs with our youngest..i have not used bc in 12yrs..our youngest was a surprise.. i had quit trying and returned back to school and actually went to the ob/gyn to get bcp and waited two weeks to start af and start my pills..and lo and behold af didn't show up and i did a test and completely thought it would be a bfn and it came up positive..i was in total shock...so here i am after my m/c trying for number 3..fx for us all

aw you ahve 2 children thats nice..i dont mind what we have as this is our first x

Hey Sarahjane how long have you been ttc Hun Xx

Hey loveanurse1.
My name is Hannah and my sister is called Hayley. Weird coincidence. lol.
Anyways, good luck TTC
xx

Hi sarahjane

I also has a mmc in May and still no joy. To make things worse we fell BBF first try. We have tried everything from OPK's, temp too every other day and still nothing. My periods no are all over the place even after 8 months, which is very frustrating. Let me know how you get on tho.x

rachel79

hey hunie... to he honest i have given up on temping ovulation tests vitamins.. becuase at the mow it is a road to no where.. i am hopeing now with giiving all the opks up i am more chilled out ttc is not on my mind all day.. that i will get pregnant :) i am her if you need to talk hun we can be ttc buddies xxxx

shellney..that is a weird coincidence..I fell in love with those name as did my husband..we just love kids and would love to have a boy but we love children so we actually would be happy with a h&h pregnancy of any gender..we have had such difficulty conceiving over all and then when we had the two m/c we were kind of set back..but we are determined.
sarahjane..I love your positive attitude..it can become obsessing when ttc and seeing everyone around you falling pregnant so easily..opk's are the only way I know how to tell i'm ovulating..bbt's just plain become exhausting to me..so we'll see what the vitamins do and the opks and continue on that course and trust in God's work
tasha and rachel..good luck to you as well..

Loveanurse1 - if you end up having a boy, my brothers name is Harry :haha:
Sorry to hear about your losses, but im glad to hear you are so determined. I really hope this is your month, and that you finally get that rainbow baby!
:dust:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"