in need of a tc buddy

lovenurse1
i have to be posative other wise i will break.. i am defo ovulating now.. i did not have haha last night because i was at work but i wated to give his sperms a break for a night hehe :)

Harry..I'll have to run that by my dh..we were thinking of sticking with names that begin with the letter H...my dh loves to fish and hunt so he came up with Hunter Fischer..roflmao..We always have a hard time agreeing on names..lol
we just need to get to the point where i can pick out names..I'm just waiting on those +opks to do some serious bding..we are doing the smep and every other night right now.i'm on cd15 and i usally get +opk on cd 17-20..hoping the vitamins move it up a bit
fx'd for some good luck there..

i used vitamins for 2 months and gave up.. and my boyfriend took zinc for more active sperms.. x

I was ready to try something new...but i have decided to drop a few pounds in in the next few months..i never lost the weight i gained with my pregnancy with the twins..and it seems that everytime i diet and exercise i wind up pregnant...possibly because i'm more healthy??idk..one thing i do know is i need to feel more energy and eating better and getting back to my exercise regimen will help with that
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1292479200;0;30;11

ahh twins sweet :) i am not doing nothing this month :0 x

We use His n Hers prenatal vitamins. They include zinc for him, and folic acid for her. Been using them for nearly a year now. They worked first time round...

Actually, I quite like Hunter Fisher.
Hannah, Hayleigh and Hunter.
I like it :thumbup:

So youre in our +OPK race then? good luck!
xx

4yrs ago i went on a diet and lost 12pds and was exercising everyday and at that time we were ntnp and boom i was pregnant with my 3yr old...then when we decided to try again for a boy i was dieting and training for a 5k race and found out i was pregnant with the twins..so i'm thinking maybe i need to drop the 25-30lbs i gained in the 3mos i was pregnant with the twins..maybe that will help me out..i had just lost all of my motivation to exercise after i had the d&C..but i figure a new yr new beginning..

and i'm definitly in shellney..i will keep you updated..when i'm near o day i test two times a day..once in midafternoon and once before bed..i have had it be neg in the afternoon and pop + in the evening one..

Yes, 2011 is a new beginning!
I was overweight, but lost 18lbs and then conceived Baby C. Then put most of it back on again with the pregnancy, and the stress of losing him/her.
So i started dieting again, and am finally back to the weight I was when I conceived Baby C.
So hopefully that means that I am at a healthy weight, and its possible to conceive again.
Good luck with the weight loss and fitness!
xx

i am not good with dierts.. I hope you both stay on her and let me know how you are getting on :) x

I do Slimming world, Sarah.
Its really easy to do, and it works!
xx

it's like my body has to be a certain way in order to get my bfp..and exercising definitly makes me feel better..i have been feeling so blah since the loss of my babies this yr i could use a boost in energy

i am defo ovulating.. i have these chep tests that would not work for me they just would not show any difference.. i did one jsut then and its so dark :) i think me could be over my miscarage at last :) x

that is great sarajane..you hit your +opk before shellney and I..lol..you have to get busy..wink wink

you will be there soon :) hehe.. tonight will be the night candales something silkey woop woop haha lol

i try to do all that too..i feel like it will be soon for me as well because i'm feeling my ov pains...happy bding to you...and baby dust sent your way

:) ahh hopefully you wil be ovulating soon.. have you got any opks? x

i do..i will do it tonight..and i forgot..i am doing my salvia microscope and i'm starting to get some ferning patterns so i know my body's getting ready..

What do you mean bye the saliva never heard of it.. X x

it's a little microscope that you put a drop of your saliva from under your tongue when you first wake up in the morning before you eat,drink or brush teeth and let it dry..if they form ferning patterns when they are dry you are in your fertile time period..i just bought one on-line for a friend who is ttc and it runs about 27dollars..and it is reusable..i've had mine for over a yr now..i hadn't used it until recently i started tracking it again to help me understand my cycles in addition to the opks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->