in need of a tc buddy

Congrats on your positive OPK Sarahjane! get BDing, Hun!

Oh, loveanurse! that saliva thing sounds interesting....

As for me: am almost certain that I had a +OPK last night, but going to test again today, just to be 100% sure. Also having a few niggling pains, that may well be Ov pains. FXd. DTD twice last night, and will be doing it again tonight, so should defo catch that egg this month!
xx

congrats shellney on your +opk....well I had a neg opk this morning but was definitly darker than yesterday i'm hoping it will be positive tonight..but of course we bd on our anniversary last night..still waiting to hop into the po tww with everyone else..
happy new yrs eve everyone..praying we all get our bfp to ring the new yr this year..

Im sure yours will be positive tonight. Im not getting excited until I have tested again tonight and know for sure that its positive.
Then we can move into the TWW together!
Happy anniversary Hun. How was it?
xx

I am going to test when I get home.. I have had 2 days with strong posatives.. X

My anniversary was good..still recovering from flu..but Hubby surprised me with a new wedding band..I am one who does not wear jewelry and with being a nurse the my wedding set irritates my finger and i'm afraid i scratch or tear an elderly patients skin so i never wear it..which of course irritates my hub..so i told him if he got me a plan band with some diamonds sprinkled in it i would wear it..of course he tried but got somethng a little bigger but i'm wearing it to show him i appreciate his efforts..i'm just a plain jane when it comes to jewelry..lol..he hates that..he says most women have the attitude "the bigger the better"..
shellney ..keep me updated with the opk's and
sarahjane..keep bding..i'm keeping my fx for you and your man to have you a new little sprout this yr..

hi ladies..

tested today and it is negative so i have ovulated and waiting to see.. x

sarahjane...you are now officially in the tww period..i am definitly keeping my fx for you

Sarahjane im sure it will b ur time soon hun, im here if u ever wanna talk x x

11 days till af!! had pains for 2 days like af is just round the cornor! and i had a brown stain in my knickers the other day!!! << thats my up date

come on ladies did we get the posative opks!!!

xx

yep. i got my +opk on 30/12, and Od on 31/12.
so im 4DPO and testing in 10days time xx

ah good good... :) i think maybe i wrote my ovulation day down wrong and i am testing soon!!! it just fells weird my body!!!

Get a ticker, or chart on FF. then you will defo know when you are due to test
xx

well i got my first +opk on 1/2 and had them 1/3 and now today..i think i either o'd yesterday or will for sure today..still getting busy but i will officially count myself as 1dpo starting tomorrow..i sure hope this is the month for all of us.

well ladies i think I actually o'd yesterday..because my cp is more firm tonight and the cm is creamy again (tmi)..although i'm still getting +opk's...but i read that you can sometimes catch the surge on it's way up and back down that is why you get 3 or 4 days in a row with +'s
anyhoo dh refuse to :sex:..I hope i am NOT wrong and o'd today instead because i 'm pretty upset..i see his point of view about being worn out but I told him..we both made the agreement to try this method and it takes participation on both parts to concieve..unfortuneately I(WE) are not a couple who coneive's easily so we have to utilize all methods possible..
he knows i'm upset and in my weird mind I know if i don't get that :bfp: this month I probably justify it with "it's because we didn't :sex: that one day"..
does anyone else think like that????or am i the only crazy one
well tomorrow i officially start the tww and where is everyone located at in that side of the world..
off to work..have a great night everyone

Hi love.
sorry to hear your OK would :sex: yesterday. I do feel sorry for him that he is feeling worn out and used. But thats no excuse! there are only i few days on the entire month when it is possible to catch that eggy, so you have to do it!
On a more possitive note - if you have had plenty of :sex: up until O day, there shouldve been some :spermy: waiting in there for the egg. FXd for you Hun.
Come over to the official TWW. we have moved, but heres the link:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/475985-january-tww-after-loss-5-bfps-so-far.html

:dust:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"