In need of Stalking Support!!

MamaSTL

Mom of two
Reaction score
Hi Ladies:
I'm 7-9 DPO and need some support. I've tried everything this go around, but yet feel very hopeless. And, I've already started the testing craziness!!! I know, I know, it's early...but I can't help it!
I tried everything this month....preseed, primrose, musinex (CM)
B6, Baby Asprin, Progest Creme (LP)
2 Prenatal, Folic Acid, Fish Oil
I feel like a science experiment!!!!
And we BD'd at the right times.

I don't really have any symptoms. I'm eating everything though!!!! That's just from being anxious about this!! I HAD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST at 8:30am!!!!! And I've had chocolate this morning too. I know, not the healthiest for TTC!!!!!! The 2WW always makes me eat!! I gain weight and then lose it at beginning of cycle, and then 2WW I gain it back!!! The funny thing is, is I gain about 8 pounds every 2WW, BUT only gained 15 lbs with each of my children during pregnancy!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!

Can you please look at my chart and tell me what you think???
Thank you!!!!!!!

ps. I posted this in TTC forum too...but I think this is a better place.
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fb346

Im no good with charts but didn't wanna read and run :)

Im sure someone knowledgeable will help you. And good luck, with that superhuman effort you deserve that bfp!! :)

Im no good with charts but didn't wanna read and run :)

Im sure someone knowledgeable will help you. And good luck, with that superhuman effort you deserve that bfp!! :)

THANKS SO MUCH, Omi!!!! Just feeling really whiney and low today!

The month I got my BFP, I was sure I hadn't caught. I had zero symptoms. In fact, I was one of those lucky ladies who doesn't get pregnancy symptoms. I think there were about 2 weeks during 1st tri where I was extra hungry and that was it. So being hungry could potentially be a good sign. FX'd :dust:
Your chart looks really good so far. That could be an implant dip at 6 dpo, but some women naturally get a dip at that time. Look for your temps to continue to stay up or go higher.

Didn't want to read and run..I am new to temping as well and I seem to see your cute little baby on several of the same threads I am on so I thought I would say good luck! Also if it makes you feel any better I feel like a walking science experiment as well...I am on 81mg of baby asprin, 500mg of B6 and used baking sodae at the first sign of ewcm to make it more abundt along with opks and temps... I have to ask where did you get your progestrone cream??

Didn't want to read and run..I am new to temping as well and I seem to see your cute little baby on several of the same threads I am on so I thought I would say good luck! Also if it makes you feel any better I feel like a walking science experiment as well...I am on 81mg of baby asprin, 500mg of B6 and used baking sodae at the first sign of ewcm to make it more abundt along with opks and temps... I have to ask where did you get your progestrone cream??

Thanks Reedsgirl:
Yeah, I've been posting a lot lately. Im feeling very low and lonely and blah---and keep thinking this site will help, but I don't get much response. WOOO HOOO--THANKS FOR RESPONDING!!! Really, it does help so much to know people are in the same boat and care. Good luck to you as well!!!!
I got the progest creme at GNC store. It's called FemGest. I had not heard of the baking soda--that must really make you feel like a science project!!! I'll have to add that one next cycle! :dohh:
I JUST went and bought B12, because I read a thread that says it's unsafe to take B6 alone. GREAT!!

Thanks Reedsgirl:
Yeah, I've been posting a lot lately. Im feeling very low and lonely and blah---and keep thinking this site will help, but I don't get much response. WOOO HOOO--THANKS FOR RESPONDING!!! Really, it does help so much to know people are in the same boat and care. Good luck to you as well!!!!
I got the progest creme at GNC store. It's called FemGest. I had not heard of the baking soda--that must really make you feel like a science project!!! I'll have to add that one next cycle! :dohh:
I JUST went and bought B12, because I read a thread that says it's unsafe to take B6 alone. GREAT!!

Hun my doc prescribed the B6 alone...well with my prenatal and baby asprin. Have you started a journal? I will have to go to GNC cause I think I need progestrone after I O...I am off to bed have to be up at 4am but hope to chat with you more tomorrow or another time:hugs:

The month I got my BFP, I was sure I hadn't caught. I had zero symptoms. In fact, I was one of those lucky ladies who doesn't get pregnancy symptoms. I think there were about 2 weeks during 1st tri where I was extra hungry and that was it. So being hungry could potentially be a good sign. FX'd :dust:
Your chart looks really good so far. That could be an implant dip at 6 dpo, but some women naturally get a dip at that time. Look for your temps to continue to stay up or go higher.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for looking at my chart. I've been feeling so desperate lately and hoping someone would look at it!!! Im new to charting, so Im not great at judging things. It's also so nice for the reminder that not every pregnancy has symptoms. I had EVERY symptom last month and no pregnancy. They weren't in my head--it was weird!!!! So it was very hard for me when I kept getting negative HPTs. When I had my early MC pregnancy, I did have symptoms, and with my first two kids I also had a few. I just need to relax and stop freaking out!!!!!
I saw the little dip on day 6 and was hoping someone would think it could be an implant dip. Prob wishful thinking, but it makes me feel better hearing that. I can't thank you enough for your response!!! Good luck to you!

Thanks Reedsgirl:

Hun my doc prescribed the B6 alone...well with my prenatal and baby asprin. Have you started a journal? I will have to go to GNC cause I think I need progestrone after I O...I am off to bed have to be up at 4am but hope to chat with you more tomorrow or another time:hugs:

Good to hear that about the B6!! Make sure with the Pro cream that you don't use it until you are certain you O'd. It can mess things up if you do it before. It should help lengthen LP, it's had great reviews. You should also NOT stop using it for a while once youre preg (consult your dr for timing), as that could cause mc.
4am???? GET TO BED!!!!! :wave:

Thanks for the advice!! i just noticed ui only liove about 2 hours or so from me...:)

Thanks for the advice!! i just noticed ui only liove about 2 hours or so from me...:)

So close that you can probably feel my frustration from there!!! heheheheha! From your signature it looks like your anniversary is soon--Congrats! AND you're close to ovulation? Good combo!

Not so great. Today is 11 DPO...stark white tests and my temps have been steadily falling since 7 DPO. I feel AF symptoms--and Im supposed to start tomorrow. It feels more like today, but the progest cream has probably changed things around a little. Aghh!!! So, Im trying to ready myself for facing the facts. Have you ever been on Clomid? (sorry if you already told me this--I have such a bad memory!)

AWWW so sorry your having a rough time. I have been on clomid started out and 50mg and ended on 100 all in all 7 cycles of it. I am with you in AF she should be here by next sat (9/6) and I am sure she will be here bang on time. I can't even get FF to confirm O for me.:(

Do you use OPKs? I know they don't tell you IF you Od...but then you might know when you should O??? I don't know, Im def not an O expert. My FF says I may not be Oing also---it says my temps may be a result of the pro cream! But I think that I did O. I did one of those FR fertility tests. I got it free with HPTs. It's the test you take on day 3 of AF to test the quality and quantity of your eggs, and it didn't look too good. Im not putting too much into this test, but I know something is wrong. We did everything right this cycle, and I used every Over the counter med I could to help things.
I need to do more research on Clomid. How long do you usually have to take it before it works? Ahhhhh!
Youre not out of it yet!!! If you arent due for AF until Sat, I am going to hold out hope for you!!!! The O is a mystery, and maybe you did and you don't know it. When I got pg with my MC, we BD like 5 days before I Od, so you never know!

She's here. The evil witch is here!! Ugh, I hate this! There has to be something wrong with me, we BD a lot the whole week of O, and I kept my legs up and laid down for a long time (all night, or at least 1/2 hour). Man!

I am so sorry the witch got you. Have you contacted your gp about some testing maybe?

I also bought one of those test and forgot to take the darn thing on CD3 so it was wasted. BUt if no BFP this month I will be using it. Clomid seems to work for some and not so well for others. It is only recomended for like 3 cycles. I just had a crappy doc who really didn't care. I have used opks and Ididn't have a strong surge this month but I have had a tons of cramps and O like pains so I am sure something happend just getting my body to do what it is suppose to it another story I think. Hang in there sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->