In shock.......please need need your help!!

Dolly.

Mummy & pregnant
Reaction score
Girls I am in absolute shock here I need your opinion!
Last night I had a very vivid dream that I got a bfp, I could see the two lines appear it was such a clear dream!
I am a day late I think today, and because of that dream I did a cheap SureSign preg test this morning at like half 6 when hubby got up for work.....
And dare I say it, pretty quickly I could see two lines....the second line is fainter but definately there.......what do you ladies think????? Am I pregnant?

I was shaking I was so shocked, I was half asleep! Whenever I've tested in the past I've never had this result, always clear negatives.

I'm too scared to trust it :help: This is our 6 month of trying and I was getting so sceptical.....HELP I don't want to get my hopes up! I haven't had any strong preg signs.....just quite gassy sometimes, VERY hungry last night, bit of indegestion a few days ago and hubby told me cervix feels 'closed' and different?

Anyway, I can't seem to upload a piccy for advice, I think it is too big? What do i do? I need a second opinion.....

Edited: Here's the picture

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 131
If it came up straight away then its a +. Well done hun!:hugs:

If the line has colour then yes you are pregnant, if u really eint sure take another to double check but id say congrats is in order :happydance:

trying to figure out how to resize and upload a piccy...

ok think I've done it, can you see?

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 30
thats defo a line!!!! God you have wicked dreams!!!!!

Theres NO doubt about that one chic.....CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! Chuffed to bits for you!!

Karen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats- that is definitely two strong lines! Test again with a known brand if you are unsure and want to settle your mind.xx, Good luck

congrats hun that a lovely line! happy 9 months to ya!
xx

argh! yes, I think I will take a walk down the road to our local tesco even though its thick snow here! lol Do I need to wait till tomorrow morning's urine to test again?

babes i think its BFP!!!the lines pretty clear, did it come up in the required time??test again!!!ur preggo!!

It came up within a minute at the same time as the control line did......I don't want to jinx it! OMG!

one of the clearest BFP's I have ever seen! congrats

I tried a test yesterday afternoon and still got a faint line- though I thought having just had a cup of green tea I would have diluted it. I think once you are late with :witch: you should be able to test later in the day. I would get two tests- one for today and another for tomorrow. LOL

:rofl:

That is a :bfp: if i ever seen one lol, i'm so excited for you. If it came up that strong you shouldn't need to use fmu to do another one.

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"