In shock.......please need need your help!!

My lasted period started on the 8th dec.....how many weeks would that make me?

ok I had one spare VERY cheap stick test left (think it was three tests for £1 or something silly) it is literally like a stick no actual holder, like an opk strip and its been about 2 hours since I last tested and although the second line is very faint, I can just about see it and that was from a diluted second urine sample........think this might be it girls ........

I think I o'd on the 23rd but I wasn't using opks so don't know for sure, but that day I had very stringy clear cm so we bed

oo :bfp: :D:D defo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i want a dream toooooooooooooooooooo xxxxxxxxx p.s 4 weeks 1 day XD xxx

I would say exactly 4 weeks then. I am so excited for you, hope you have a H&H 9 months, well it's only 8 now lol

congrats hun that a lovely line! happy 9 months to ya!
xx

Nooo..not at all! the line may be stronger of yu do it 1st thing but shud be fine !!....( i did 3 in one day ) xxxxxxxx

Oh my god me too, I'm crying now I'm so happy, I really hope this is a sticky bean.......thanks for all your support ladies :)

Go buy a CB digi, it will deffo tell you that you are pregnant. You would be around 4 weeks hun. Congrats xx

wow definitely a line hun :thumbup: im soooo happy for you. what a dream eh? lol xxxxxxxxxxx :happydance::happydance:

Looks good to me! If in doubt, go and buy an FR or CB, I'd say that's a definite positive though. Congratulations! X

You said feint? I dont think so!!! Congratulations!:thumbup::happydance:

That's definitely a BFP!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

You don't get any more positive than that hun....defo no possibility of it being an evap....that's a BFP for sure:thumbup:

I think you are for sure pregnant! That is a clear positive line! Congrats

congrats hun thats you bfp!!

:dust: :dust:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g