In Total Shock...

sorry i didn't answer your other question. i did take fertility meds for 5 months, but last 2 months i haven't been on anything....

That's really awesome! Congrats again! Are you excited that it could be twins?? My first two kids are 26 months apart and this baby will be 17 months apart from my daughter. 3 kids under the age of 4 lol what have I gotten myself into? :)

That's really awesome! Congrats again! Are you excited that it could be twins?? My first two kids are 26 months apart and this baby will be 17 months apart from my daughter. 3 kids under the age of 4 lol what have I gotten myself into? :)

I am excited!!! But i will be happen with whatever god gives me, especially after all that we have been through this last year. i still am in shock. but i know it's true, lol. my breasts are killing me and i'm feeling all sorts of twinges and pulls down there.

wow 3 under the age of 4...lol good luck!! but they are precious and that's the best blessing ever!!!

Yes being a mom is a great thing :) Thank goodness I didn't go back to work after having my daughter. I don't know if I could afford all this daycare lol. I have to go back in the morning to get my next beta level done. The Dr is hoping it doubles. I am super nervous!

Yes being a mom is a great thing :) Thank goodness I didn't go back to work after having my daughter. I don't know if I could afford all this daycare lol. I have to go back in the morning to get my next beta level done. The Dr is hoping it doubles. I am super nervous!

awww GOOD LUCK this morning!!! Let me know how it goes....

i got super nervous last night, but i think it was just me being me. i had too go to the bathroom soooo much i felt like something was wrong. but i know i over did it last night. i can't be on my feet as much as i was last night.

since you are experienced. is it normal to have a little lower back pain? and i feel all sorts of twinges and soreness down there. nothing crazy.

That is completely normal :hugs: The hormones cause your muscles and joints to loosen up so it seems like you will feel every little thing that happens but as long as you don't have severe cramping or bleeding you should be just fine. I just got back from the doctor. I should have my results soon

My beta went from 147 to 344 so that is a good thing :) Fingers crossed everything is going to be ok. My first ultrasound is May 21st

Awesome numbers!!! Glad to hear it. I'm going for another beta on Tuesday and he also said for an ultrasound. Because of my high numbers this past week he said let's see if its twins. Is it ok to have an ultrasound done this early?

How far along will you be on Tuesday? The earliest I had one was 6 weeks 2 days and they were able to see the baby and detect the heartbeat :)

How far along will you be on Tuesday? The earliest I had one was 6 weeks 2 days and they were able to see the baby and detect the heartbeat :)

Next Thursday I will be 7 weeks. Or atleast that's what bump.com says. I joined that to help me answer questions etc. But when the doc confirmed on tuesday he said i'm about 5 1/2 weeks, so i feel the bump is pretty accurate.

so for tuesday I will be 6 weeks and 6 days. i've read that this is normal, some women have gotten them done at 5 weeks, some at 6 and some at 7.

Oh yeah you will be just fine. He should be able to see everything he needs to! So exciting!!!

Thanks soooo much!!! I'm excited and nervous, i just want next tues. to come already lol. i just feel like i'm over thinking every twinge and happening down there. but i know it's all ok. i've been just feeling more tired and my breasts have been hurting...

Your hcg level was very good so I bet things are going perfectly! I have had quite a bit of cramping in my uterus area and on the sides. I don't remember having it this frequently with my two other pregnancies. Hopefully it's nothing :)

i hope so too...but i've heard thats all normal though. last week i had alot of that as well. it's quieted down a good amount. now i can tell if i'm doing too much. my body will tell me to slow it down and take it easy. but i'm feeling good for the most part. nauseous with some foods, but that's about it.

so for the ultrasound it's not an internal one right? i don't think he would do an internal one. i'm getting nervous for it but also excited...

My first ultrasounds were always vaginal because they say they can see better that way since it is still early in the pregnancy. It probably will depend on the ultrasound tech but with both of my kids they did a vaginal u/s first. Let me know how it goes! So excited for you!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I had a friend who had PCOS and she was given clomid to help her fall pregnant with her first child. It seemed to kick start her fertility because she went on to have 3 more healthy children who were all conceived naturally. H&H 9 months xx

Thank you bluecathy! That gives me hope :) They have me on the medication to help with my hormone levels so I am hoping this will be a sticky bean! At first we didn't really know what to think because it was so unexpected but now we are so in love and can't wait to meet this baby!

So everything went just great this morning!!! I am soooo relieved!!! I saw my baby on the screen and saw the heartbeat. it was the cooooolest thing ever. she gave me a few pics. i just can't believe it. all is soooo real now. doc said no need for bloodwork, cause he said it's all A OK. saw the heartbeat and he said it's very strong and all looks great.

how are you doing?

Oh that is wonderful! What exciting news!! So just one baby?? I am doing pretty good. I am just taking it a day at a time :) Hoping this is a sticky bean! I am not having many symptoms but I guess it is still a bit early.

Yes just 1 baby. I said to the tech believe me i am just THRILLED...it is soooo real now after seeing him/her on the screen.

ohhh ok...yeh i'm doing pretty good as well. getting tired some days more than others. nauesousness with some foods. mostly just the tiredness and my breasts are hurting like nothing.

when is your 1st appt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"