"incidental pregnancy" std the DR. I'm going to cry.

Skos

Reaction score
SO, I went to the OBGYN because I received the results located below. They gave me another urine test, and it came back even darker than the FRER I took this morning. He asked me why I tested so early (9-10 DPO) and I said BECAUSE I WAS EXCITED and I have a POAS addiction, duh. He was basically making me feel bad for testing before my missed AF (which is due 4/23). He then said he was going to send me for a Hcg test today and monday to check my levels. My DH said that was a waste of money, and to just wait a week to retest. This whole morning killed my BFP mood, for real. I'm so bitchy right now because even though the doctor said I was extremely early and still considered me pregnant by my test this morning and his test in the office, he can't call it an "official pregnancy" until I miss my period, or the line on the HPT is darker. Really, I paid $50 for him to tell me this. I just need some encourgaing words because DH doesn't understand "my rush to find out" and to just wait. HELLO?? no!

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 58
I didnt realize it was a bad picture, but I swear it's there and it formed as the urine was going across the test area.

congrats...although im afraid i cant see anything on the test....doesnt mean its not there though!!! I got a :bfp: last month which then turned into a chemical (as i quickly lost the bfp within about 2 days) so i will no longer be testing until after my af is late......that way there is no dissapointment of getting that bfp only to lose it!! if id been patient and waited a few more days i would never have known!!

i agree with ur DH, wait another week or until ur af is missed.........and try not to be a poas addict during that time!!!!

good luck for a sticky bean

Here is another pic

Attachments

• photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 49
I'm sorry DH doesn't understand but I think the Docs feel like that as Pomeranian said, there is a real chance that early positives may not make it past due AF, which can cause a lot of heartache.

That is not to say this is the case for you, I think people are just cautious. I see a line and hope this is the start of your 'official pregnancy' GL :thumbup:

I see it. Is it coloured?? It looks a bit like a ghost line. Could it b an Evap??

Hi, try not to worry too much about what the doc said. Your pregnancy is just as viable as anyone else's, so what if you got a little excited and went and poas. I'm sure everything will be fine with your baby. I got my first bfp at 9-10 dpo and everything was fine.

SKOS, relax!!!!

you are stressing, just relax girl stressing isnt helping anything, after you miss af you will be right and show all of them!!

Oh dear! do have an insensitive Dr AND DH?? congrats I see a line there too.

I believe you may need to submit this to https://myobsaidwhat.com/ They have the BEST (worst) collection of things Drs say to expectant moms...

'you're not pregnant yet, even though you've tested positive twice' that has to win for best one I've heard in a while.

I'm so glad I live in Canada and don't have to pay for routine blood tests like this and checkups!

HUGS my dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"