Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Hi ladies, the sweep worked!
I went into labour by being woke up by a contraction at 11:30 pm and arrived in the hospital at 2am 4 cm dilated and 100% effaced. Delivered our little girl after 12 minutes of pushing at 7:30am. No tears and feeling really good.
MacKinley Bronwyn Kirk is a hungry little munchkin!h
View attachment 899935

Just stopping by and read the good news. Welcome mum, congratulations. She is such a cutie. Am so so happy. All the stress paid off eventually. Big hugs.

Hi everyone

Hi Doshima!
it has been a while! How are your boys?

Wow 2have, just read the news :hugs: . Massive congratulation to you and your Hubby. So happy for you :happydance: , how are you feeling ? I am glad you had a normal delivery. And your :crib: is so so cute

Pinkie, wow for your lining and donor's follicles. Keep us posted. Not much days left for your ET. How many are you planning to transfer ?
MrsG, you next !!

Llbean, it's so frustrating trying to convince our other halves that overseas is the way to go. It took me a while to persuade Mark but when we went he said we should have done it a year ago and was blown away by the care and quality of the treatment (not to mention the reduced cost!). Good luck with it. x

Hi ladies, the sweep worked!
I went into labour by being woke up by a contraction at 11:30 pm and arrived in the hospital at 2am 4 cm dilated and 100% effaced. Delivered our little girl after 12 minutes of pushing at 7:30am. No tears and feeling really good.
MacKinley Bronwyn Kirk is a hungry little munchkin!h
View attachment 899935

Just stopping by and read the good news. Welcome mum, congratulations. She is such a cutie. Am so so happy. All the stress paid off eventually. Big hugs.

Hi everyone

Doshima my lady how are you? It's SO nice to read you! I hope you're keeping well. Xx

aww Liz I tell you its thebest decision I ever made to do DE, I look at my girls and I couldn't love them more if I tried. I feel so honoured to be their mum. I truly hope you get the opportunity to be a mum again be it with your eggs or DE. If it is DE though its just as amazing :)

I'd love to go over seas to do it if that were the case but I doubt he would agree to all of that LOL

The $28,000 program they have at RBA is with frozen eggs...so it will be harder to find a match I think... sucks you can't see a picture of them either. Seems my height is not an easy one to find in those either...yeah I've been looking just in case but...as much as I always remind people of someone they know I guess none of them donated eggs LOL

You know when I was researching and I was considering a clinic in Argentina! Would he go to South America?

Pinkie, wow for your lining and donor's follicles. Keep us posted. Not much days left for your ET. How many are you planning to transfer ?

We are hoping to transfer two embryos, that is the max we are allowed. We'd love twins but more than happy just to get one.

The biggest congratulations ever 2have! She is one gorgeous girl. We have been on this road such a long time & following each other's journeys too. I am so happy for you both & proud of you. The birth sounded nice & quick. I'm sure you'll be home soon xx

Pussycat - just read your comment in going abroad & your DH's opinion - mine was exactly the same! (And also called Mark).

Oh my word 2H I blinked and I missed you giving birth :haha: Massive congrats lovely lady, am so happy for you and she is gorgeous :cloud9::kiss:

How are you and your gorgeous girl doing 2have?
Mrs G any news from you? x

How are you and your gorgeous girl doing 2have?
Mrs G any news from you? x

Sadly not yet..... Have been trying everything, epo, hill walking, sex but he's not dropped yet so is no where near engaged. Got sweep next Saturday then induction Thursday. Mum coming round to help me clean the house from top to bottom on tues so maybe some floor scrubbing might do the trick!

Xx

Good luck mrsG I have all fx for you to evict before induction date!!

Hi ladies, MacKinley is doing great. I've been a little annoyed at DH in how he cares for her but I'm sure this is a new mom thing. He took her out to coffee today in the frost with her bare feet exposed. They were inside the legs of her jumper, he just didn't bother to close the gaps. She's had her feet exposed by him at night too and wakes up hollering cold when he's swaddled her as he can't seem to get her lower extremities swaddled loosely without leaving them uncovered. So I get her up and warm her under the covers with me, feed her, re-swaddle her and put her back to bed. She's been sneezing today and my sister asked if she's sick - he blew it off to being new to our cold air.:grr:

I've given him feedback, gently, each time. Hoping she doesn't get sick and he smartens up soon!

Today she did a modelling session with our photographer. She was fed, the heat was cranked and she slept through almost the entire thing. The photographer was amazed at how well she performed lol. I think she only gets to see newborns typically 10 days+ and they're a little more weary.
Here's one that I snapped with my iPhone.
image.jpg

Gorgeous picture 2have. It's so hard when people don't do things how you'd like, especially dh. I do think mums are more instinctive and int experience blokes do miss things!! You sound like you're doing great! Xx

2have, she is gorgeous! I agree with MrsG re instinct, but also it's hard to let go. You've been responsible for keeping her safe for the past 9 months, now you have to trust others and, if like me, you're a bit of a control freak, that can be really hard. You're both learning and it looks to me like you're doing great!
Mrs G got everything crossed that your babe puts in an appearance of her own accord very soon! Such an exciting time.
We're starting to look at buying things we need, my parents want to buy us the pram which is great as that's not cheap! My cousin is giving us the carrycots for the pram (he has 5 month old trim girls!) and marks mum wants to buy something, so probably car seats or contribution to nursery furniture. However with no income from either of is for at least 6 months we're trying to save money where we can. I know you shouldn't buy car seats second hand but what about the Isofix base? Does anyone know?
How's everyone else doing? We need some more BFPs on here! x

PC, a bfp should be coming this way in about two weeks time he he. Well I am doing everything possible to make do that happen. We arrived in Greece today just had a little snooze from a very early start. DH is still kipping so thought I'd catch up. Hotel is lovely we have an amazing view of the sea its just beautiful. Great wifi here too! Only had a little mooch around and it's busy with a great atmosphere and we are spoilt for choice with places to eat. So I hope we get a nice break out of this fertility trip. Greece is two hours ahead of us so according to our body clock its another early start tomorrow for DH to deposit his goods and meet our doctors. Nervous and excited. Will keep you posted

2have, wow she is one little cutie. Bless you DH his heart is in the right place and he is trying. I am sure once you've wiped him into shape he'll be dad of the year. My DH will be the same, he is one of the most intelligent people I know but seriously lacks common sense sometimes

MrsG, good luck with getting baby to engage, he isn't playing at the moment is he. Hopefully the sweep will work for you and he'll show up soon after. Wanting to clean the house top to bottom is a good sign, clearly nesting!

PC, sounds like you have some nice people in your life helping you out with baby stuff that will save you a fortune. How come you and Mark are not working, hope everything is ok.

Hi to everyone else, anymore news

Hope you'll having a good weekend and I'll catch up when I can

Xx

Good luck and enjoy Greece! It sounds very lovely! We have a chance to live in Europe for a couple of years but Hubby has a love for his tools and he can't ship them! If we went there I would travel everywhere in Europe! Just chill and I just have a little inkling we will see a couple of double lines! :hugs::thumbup:

2have... Uuggh, those early days can be frustrating especially being a first time mum. Be clear what you would like and don't let what you say be waved off, mama's always always know what's best :) glad your doing well love xx

Liz, Brno has very tall donors, I know a few ladies were over 6 ft and had no issues finding a donor to suit. It's hard not seeing what they look like but there's no guarantees anyway, you can ask for brown hair and brown eyes and end up with blond and green eyes :) Genetics are finicky lol! A lot of women are leaving the U.S. for treatment now, other countries have the same level of care and it costs much less, glad your looking and hopefully soon you get your well deserved twins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->