Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Welcome Tee! Good luck with your fet. Looking forward to getting to know you!!

Pinkie, I totally think this is going to be your lucky cycle too! Everything is going perfectly so far and as I said on your journal, it feels like its gone so fast since you decided to do a DE cycle. Will you be able to post any updates from Greece?

Pussycat, hope your 20w scan went well and you enjoyed seeing your pink twinies again! Isn't it amazing how much they grow between 12-20 weeks!!

2have - hope the sweep worked! Aren't the last weeks of pregnancy glamorous!! Hehe, so exciting though, I remember it all with rosé tinted glasses and can't wait to do it all again. Enjoy, baby will be here before you know it!!

Mrsg - how are you feeling lovely? Any signs? You still have a while yet for him to decide to arrive before induction, keeping my fingers crossed for you. It seems like yesterday I was reading your journal and your bfp, the last 8 months has flown by!!

Hi to everyone else!!

Afm - feeling a bit rubbish today. I guess the thing with infertility is that we all have ok days/weeks and down days. Today's a down day. I just can't believe we've been trying for no 2 for 2 years now and that we've gone from assuming it will happen straight away to having virtually no hope of conceiving even with ivf. Ill be ok tomorrow..... Sigh

Hi ladies, the sweep worked!
I went into labour by being woke up by a contraction at 11:30 pm and arrived in the hospital at 2am 4 cm dilated and 100% effaced. Delivered our little girl after 12 minutes of pushing at 7:30am. No tears and feeling really good.
MacKinley Bronwyn Kirk is a hungry little munchkin!
image.jpg

2have, that is amazing news!!!! Am so excited!! Massive congratulations mama!!
Xxx

2have, amazing news, I'm almost overwhelmed to see your beautiful baby and such an easy labour! Congratulations amazing lady! xx

OMG 2have had a baby :happydance: and sounds like you just had to cough a few times to get him out lol. :haha: absolutely amazing so pleased to hear everything went well and both you and the little man are good. Congratulations to you the DH, he looks gorgeous :hugs:

Awwww 2have she is beautiful!!!! I knew you'd have an easy time delivering you just have that relaxed vibe about you�� Finally a Mama what a special moment for you! Enjoy the coming days it's never the same as it is with your first. Congrats again, you did amazing xo

it's a girl!!!!!!!!! OMG congrats congrats 2have!!!!! She is beautiful

Congratulations 2have! She is beautiful! Omg a girl! My pink thing was right!

1 more thing 2have, 12 minutes of pushing, you were meant to have lots of kids ! :winkwink::winkwink:

Garnet I pushed 3 times with mine...so how many should I have? hehehe

Garnet I pushed 3 times with mine...so how many should I have? hehehe

Well lets get your health in check! Is hubby gonna let you do DE? :baby:

2have is still young under 40 so she can have her3 more she wanted!

2have, I've just realised I thought you had a boy :dohh::dohh: what a doughnut!! That will teach me for staying up late when I was so tired! I was convinced you knew that you were having a boy - no idea where that came from. Anyway, congratulations again, on your little girl! :winkwink: I hope you are both still doing well and get to go home soon. :hugs:

aww Liz I tell you its thebest decision I ever made to do DE, I look at my girls and I couldn't love them more if I tried. I feel so honoured to be their mum. I truly hope you get the opportunity to be a mum again be it with your eggs or DE. If it is DE though its just as amazing :)

2have, I've just realised I thought you had a boy :dohh::dohh: what a doughnut!! That will teach me for staying up late when I was so tired! I was convinced you knew that you were having a boy - no idea where that came from. Anyway, congratulations again, on your little girl! :winkwink: I hope you are both still doing well and get to go home soon. :hugs:

We were both truly shocked when they said it's a girl. It's a good thing because I bought a super cute dress on ebay before I even knew. She's so hungry all the time, I've nursed for 2 hours tonight and she's still not satisfied. Can't wait till my milk fully comes in. The nurses don't want me to formula supplement as it stretches their stomach. I'm not sure, I just like to see them full & happy:shrug:

Awww congrats 2have!! She is absolutely gorgeous and well done you! Feeding is a very personal decision and its completely up to you, but its totally normal for them to feed constantly at first so that she brings your milk in. Every time they have a growth spurt and need more milk they will have a feeding frenzy where they don't seem satisfied, your milk will soon increase. Enjoy every second with her xx

Nurse walked in an hour after baby was hollering from empty stomach and brought her 12 oz of formula. She's had a good 2 hour sleep now and so have DH and I. If this happens again we'll be supplementing with formula! I can't bear to watch her cry with hunger.

Yes 2have! Happy baby=Happy parents!:thumbup: They would not let me leave hospital if baby did not gain a bit a weight! Supplement is fine until milk comes in! Doing so good Mama:thumbup:

Hi ladies, the sweep worked!
I went into labour by being woke up by a contraction at 11:30 pm and arrived in the hospital at 2am 4 cm dilated and 100% effaced. Delivered our little girl after 12 minutes of pushing at 7:30am. No tears and feeling really good.
MacKinley Bronwyn Kirk is a hungry little munchkin!h
View attachment 899935

Just stopping by and read the good news. Welcome mum, congratulations. She is such a cutie. Am so so happy. All the stress paid off eventually. Big hugs.

Hi everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->