Incorrect wages

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
I have just had my wage slip and my pay day is Friday.

I worked 114 hours but I've been put down as only worked 61.

I am going on holiday next week and need this money for holiday.

I have emailed payroll but my colleagues seem to think the extra will be paid next month.

Why can I do!? I actually cannot afford to go on holiday with the money that are going to pay me

Are you paid by BACS? Tell them they are in breach of their contract and that they need to pay you, why can't they send a cheque? On the rare occassion my DH has been paid wrong thats what his boss does. I also had it once or twice in previous job, they tried saying i had to wait til next month but i was having none of it and they put the rest in the next day- they dont like to do it for the simple reason it cost them money to do it! xx

Thank you!

I will ask them to send a cheque if they say wait until next month. I'm soo annoyed!

They aren't allowed to make you wait til next month..they have to pay you it now.xx

They dont have to make you wait until next month this is there error not yours :flower:

They can't make you wait til next month hun, they'll try and say that but they're not allowed to do that! Get them told :flow:

Thanks or all replies.

I spoke to assistant manager today who said she will TRY and get it sorted and I'm not in tmw so will phone payroll tmw but again assistant manager said it wont be paid this month!! Apparently it needs to be signed off by a director?! WTF!!

What do I need to say to payroll to get them to sort it? I'm seriously stressing here!

When i get underpaid, i get my manager to tell acc my correct hours and they pay me out of the safe at work. They should really pay you there and then! x

They can do a chaps payment for u hun, if ur paid by bacs tell them u want an emergency chaps payment. Its illegal for them to withold your money (i work in hr hun) hope u get it sorted x x

They can do a chaps payment for u hun, if ur paid by bacs tell them u want an emergency chaps payment. Its illegal for them to withold your money (i work in hr hun) hope u get it sorted x x

Didn't know it was illegal!!

I'm just so pee'd now as they so far have made me get the hours I worked from their system and print it off for them!

They don't seem to care

So basically are they breaching their part of the contract that is signed when I first started with them?

It is in breach of your contract and also illegal because if you walked all those hours and only got paid x amount if you worked it out it would drop you way below national minimum wage if that makes sense? Are you any closer to sorting it hun? X

go above payroll and go to the directors yourself

there should be no need to send a cheque in this day and age either, a payment can be made instantly through faster payment into most accounts

It's all sorted now! Thanks Everyone for your help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"