Increase of decrease of sex drive means boy or girl?

rubysoho120

Soon to be mama of 2
Reaction score
Any mamas out there that know the sex of their baby or have had a baby before and know if this theory is true? My co-worker told me if you are having a girl then you won't have a sex drive and if you have a boy you will want sex all the time. Opinions? Anyone else heard this? Any truth to it? I find out the sex of mine today. I'm sooooo anxious.

Haha, it's false. I'm having a boy and my sex drive has decreased to pretty much non existant my entire pregnancy!

Thanks ladies for your input. Seems to be just another "theory"

increased sex drive, and I'm having a girl

Increased sex drive with all of my 3 pregnancies & mine are all girls!

Would be nice if its true. With all 5 of my boys my sex drive increased to INSANE levels. But with this one, I haven't been interested at all. Hoping for a girl, so I'm going to say its true. :haha:

Well with my son I had highly increased sex drive & this time i dont want it at all, infact i dont want OH anywhere near me. We wont know what this one is untill birthday tho

I'm having a boy and I have no sex drive anymore...

I'm having a girl and I can't get enough, my sex drive is through the roof!

Extremely unpleasurable sex life seems when I'm in the mood to try n get it going. My sex drive is barely there and with both my boys I was like a horn dog LOL... but now i'm like a big WITCH about everything more like on the rocks of a marriage now. sucks.

I dont know what im having (team yellow) but with my son i had absolutly NO sex drive and with this one i have a amazing sex drive lol so maybe its a girl hehe :winkwink:

Not true for me. I've only had sex once since I became pregnant when I REALLY wanted it, every other time (down to about once a week from our usual 2-4x) was for him. And as you can see, I'm having a boy.

the theory is not true for me with my son i had no sex drive also with this pregnancy a girl also no sex drive

I had a huge sex drive with all three of my pregnancies and they're all girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->