Increase of decrease of sex drive means boy or girl?

Increased sex drive w daughter.. Non right now..i think im having a boy..find out in 2 weeks:)

With my daughter I still wanted it; with these boys I'm really not interested but that could be due to the exhaustion from having two in there.

ignore my previous comment. there maybe some truth in it.

high sex drive when pregnant with dd
now pregnant with ds i have no sex drive

I had a high sex drive with DS, low sex drive this time but won't know what we're having for a few more weeks.

It was opposite for me I was wanting it all the time with a girl and not at all with a boy.

I have 3 boys my 1st my sex drive went through the roof, with my 2nd it all but disappeared. . With my 3rd it started off normal then I had a bleed so we didn't do it again for ages. This time round we have only done it a few times, I want to but I'm scared of bleeding, plus with 3 kids the only time we can do anything is at night when they are asleep and by that time i can't keep my eyes open lol

Just a theory, it proved oppposite with me. No sex drive with DS, but definite sex drive with DD!

This is # 5 for me and with DS1 I can't remember, all 3 DD's none when we did it was for DH and now this one is a boy sex drive thru the roof and DH is the one running:haha:

I had a boy with my first pregnacy no sex drive. im having another boy and my sex drive is way high with this one so really dont believe u can tell if its a boy or girl simply based off your sex drive everyone is diff just like every pregnacy is diff..

had an increase during both pregnancies, first was a girl, 2nd is a boy

High sex drive with daughter. Low sex drive with son. Low sex drive again, so maybe another boy...

Mine changes almost weekly, so I don't think it's gender related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->