Increasing your chances of Fertility Naturally

Im glad i found this thread =D I might acctually get pregnant now! =D x

this is all very interesting esp. about the relationship between clomid and vitamin c....but I have also heard that vitamin c can dry up cervical fluid....what do you do about that?

this thread is fantastic know loads more now it really should be a permanant thread on here

WOW!! This thread is GREAT!! It sucks though I went and bought the ebook Pregnancy miracle which cost me 40 bucks....And all the information in that book is basically on this thread!! Oh well you learn and live!! But I have changed my whole diet and honestly I just feel so much healthier and I have so much more energy!! So if I don't get prego this cycle it'll suck, but at least I feel healthier and have more energy!!:flower:

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but Flaxseed oil helped me get GREAT ewcm this cycle. I took it instead of EPO because I didn't know where I was at any point in time, and I've seen many places over the internet including Dr. Sears that recommend it in pregnancy also.

so flaxseed oil is good for ewcm...I just asked you on the maca page about the royal jelly also...does it do teh same...are there any s/e to the flaxseed? Lastly, does the flaxseed increase it or just make the quality better, I need both...I get virtually no CM at all!

I dont know if the royal jelly does anything to the cm, tbh. The quality AND quantity of mine is better. Before, I never got anything but watery cm. There are no side effects that I know of, at least not for me. I have heard it has good fiber to help with digestion, and I dont have a problem there! :winkwink:

I would def say try it over the EPO, I did get cm with it but not nearly as much. Also, the risks are there if you arent absolutely POSITIVE of when you O.

Umm at one point it says Echinacea damages reproductive cells and in another two other posts it says it helps fertility, might be worth looking at that. I know it says the tests were done with hampsters but if they'd have done the thalidomide tests in hampsters they'd have discovered the birth defects it caused before being used in humans, just something to think about.

Otherwise good thread :)

Wow, this is a amazing thread!! I now have a big shopping list. :) woohoo i love shopping :happydance: :blush:

Hi...can anyone tell me if taking 2000mgs of epo will lengthen my cycle.... I dont want it any longer than it already is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->