Incredibly faint line on test - is it positive?

ccbam

Reaction score
Hello!

I have been endlessly googling for images of this, and haven't quite come around to any this faint. I took a Clear Blue test I purchased from DG this evening and I only see the line when the test is tilted, and it is more like a shadow. I watched the test after I took it and as the middle line was forming, I saw a very slight color change at the top where the plus sign would start. I am very regular with my periods but am now around a week late and have been having very terrible stomach pains for a few days.

Am I just seeing and imagining things?!

Attachments

• 13569814_1170028966370237_650455524_o.jpg
    13569814_1170028966370237_650455524_o.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 81
I think you need to test again with a pink dyed test. Blue dyed are not that reliable this early. Good luck!

I agree with pp. I can see the line but as its blue dye Id test again with a pink dye. Did you ovulate on time? Just I will be honest that if you are a week late you would expect a darker line. Good look though and really hope this leads to a bfp for you!

Pink due test if you can...I can see the shadow...good luck!

I can see something but like the others, I recommend a pink dye test xx

I can't see anything but I will say I got a very light line on the same test within the time limit when I wasn't pregnant.
Hope you get a bfp soon though! And I would definitely get a pink dye test :)

I agree; these CB + tests have given me blue, thick lines within the time limit only to get bfns on hundreds of dollars on frers or betas of 0. totally heartbreaking. Attacking some from last cycle as an example of the false lines I got.

Where are you in your cycle? I definitely see the line I just am so wary. A frer would show if it is a true like. FXed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member