• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Induction is Today I'm so nervous

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies my induction is today and I'm so nervous and worried about everything.
I had such a traumatic birth experience last time that all I've done is fear this moment.
I am excited but I'm just so scared of having another retained placenta and hemorrhaging again like last time.

I've been awake since 4am and it's now 6:05am and I have to ring the hospital at 8am to see what time they want me in.
Really hoping they just say I can go up right away. I feel so anxious.[-o<

They were very busy last weekend so I'm hoping it's much quiter now.
I think I'll be ok when I'm actually in there and they start everything.
It's just this waiting bit that's making me really anxious and over annalise everything.

Just praying it all goes well and baby is healthy. I'm scared about the pain but will get through it. Just as long as baby is healthy I'll be happy.

Have a lovely Sunday ladies. Will try and keep u all posted as much as possible.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Good luck hun!! Hope its a smooth and speedy labour and delivery! Cannot believe you will have your boy in your arms anytime now!! So exciting. Praying for you xxx

Good luck, hopefully you will have a nice smooth delivery:)

Thank you ladies

I'm here now and the induction has begun. Now time for all the walking around the hospital.
Gonna go to the canteen for food. Already having niggles and a few contractions. Hope it wont be a long process. Cant wait for the gas and air

I think thats what i had with ds2. Good luck will be thinking of you x

Good luck today hun!! Been thinking of you this weekend! All will be fine! God will take care of you two and I am sure you are in wonderful hands at the hospital! HUGS!!

Good luck hun. Thinking of you. Hope he doesn’t keep you waiting too long! Will be stalking for updates hehe xx

Good luck!! Hoping all goes well, I'm sure baby boy will be perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->