• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Induction is Today I'm so nervous

Hi ladies
He arrived at 06:25am on monday 23rd September.
7lbs 10oz and he is perfect.
Sadly I hemorrhaged again so still in hospital. I'm having a blood transfusion today so hopfully I'll feel much better then.
Just so relieved he is finally here. Thank you so much ladies for all the support.
IMG_20190924_155301_982.jpg IMG_20190924_153817_783.jpg IMG_20190924_153703_988.jpg

Beautiful photos, congratulations! :)
I'm sorry you're still in hospital. I hope you have a speedy recovery and are home soon :hugs:

Massive congratulations huni. So glad all went well. Sorry to hear about the heamorrage but you’re in the best place and you’ll be home in no time at all. Much love xxx

He's so beautiful @Suggerhoney! Congratulations hun! Hope you are able to get out of the hospital soon. I'm sure the blood transfusion will help greatly. Your little one was born on my hubby's birthday! :)

Keep us posted on how you guys are doing! Sending big hugs <3

Thank you ladies so much ladies. Having my transfusion today now but I'm ok. Being well looked after.
My milk has come in and my boobs are mega sore. I cant breastfeed due to all my anti rejection liver medication. Wish I cud but he is doing well on the bottle just makes me sad I cant give him what nature provides. Hes a very chilled baby very content so I guess that means he is happy. He had his final lot of antibiotics last night so will be able to have his cannula removed. I'm still having my IV antibiotics but hopfully can go onto oral soon.
Think he will be weighed again today. Keep u all posted.
<3:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->