• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Induction is Today I'm so nervous

Thank you ladies.
He was weighed today and he is 7lbs 3oz. He is feeding every 4 to 5 hours and he is just so chilled.

I'm still in hospital but really hoping I can go home today.
Screenshot_20190928-115016_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190928-115023_Gallery.jpg

He's so adorable!

Thanks hon. I cant wait to see pics of ure little man. Come on baby time to come out now we all want to see you and give poor mummy a break. U are over cooked hahaha.

Ita time to leave the big momma house hahaha.
Hope that made u smile hon xxxx:loopy:

Thanks hon. I cant wait to see pics of ure little man. Come on baby time to come out now we all want to see you and give poor mummy a break. U are over cooked hahaha.

Ita time to leave the big momma house hahaha.
Hope that made u smile hon xxxx:loopy:
:rofl: that did give me a chuckle!!!

I got my sweep today (finally!!!) 8 days overdue. Had that at 1.45pm and at 6pm - 8pm had bloody mucus. Still no contractions yet but hoping things are moving in the right direction. Midwife said I'm 3cm dilated and cervix is 1.5cm long and central..... come on baby boy!!!

:rofl: that did give me a chuckle!!!

I got my sweep today (finally!!!) 8 days overdue. Had that at 1.45pm and at 6pm - 8pm had bloody mucus. Still no contractions yet but hoping things are moving in the right direction. Midwife said I'm 3cm dilated and cervix is 1.5cm long and central..... come on baby boy!!!

Any contractions yet hon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"