Induction..

M

magic93

So tomorrow I will be getting induced at 41+1
I am jus feeling so many different things right now.. Although I really did not want to get induced, my lil boy shows no signs of comming anytime soon, I am jus so ready to hold my baby and be his mom!! I've been lucky to have such an easy pregnancy(pregnancy wise anyways) and I can only hope and pray that my delivery goes as smooth as my pregnancy has.. Sadly my OH will not be here for the birth of our son, but I do have people will be there for support. FINALLY after nine long months I will get to meet my son!!

Good luck! I hope it all goes smoothly for you :flower:

Hope you have a smooth labor! Keep us updated on everything. :)

Hehe two mummies meeting their little bundles of joy now :) Good luck! Hope everything goes well :) xx

hope all goes well ! :) good luck:) post pics of your LO soon :)

Omg that's so exciting!
I know you wanted conpletely natural but so long as baby is healthy and stress free! Maybe this is the smarter way to go. Post pics!!

Good luck today! Hope you have a nice, smooth delivery :flower:

Thanks for all the support everyone!! When i came in this morning n my dr checked me i was,3cm so she broke my water. Which is still leaking out of me half an hour later. So now i am jus walkin in circles round the maternity ward n they will probablly start me on pitocin in the next couple hours cuz im still not having any contractions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->