indulge me...

NatoPMT

Real life mummy
Reaction score
I ov on wednesday - possibly thursday but i only have the opks to go off, so today could be 5 dpo -and ive been having mild cramps today

could it be implantation cramps this early? I have my symptoms panic face on

I knw we are indulging eachother a little but we gotta cos we poas buds ;-) but.. yes it really is poss. Implantation happens between 4-9dpo so yes yes i could b ;-)

Ooh i hope so. Imagine us both gettin our bfp on my birthday!! ooohh pleeeeease xxx

hahaha nice one queenie

I cant wait for your birthday either, im either celebrating or having a vodka as you said, right now, both are very attractive propositions.

Nato - I hope so! I think its possible too based on what I have read. Every person is different - I had implantation at 10dpo last time, it literally woke me up with a sharp pain! Fingers crossed for you sweetheart.

xx

Good luck Nato and Africaqueen

Hi girls. Yes, it could be for sure. My implantation happened on Day 9 and Day 12 with my respective pregnancies.

But, like you Nato, on 3dop and 4dpo this cycle, I had weird mild, all over cramps. I didn't have any 5dpo. Today is 6dpo and I'm having a few. I don't know what to think!

I'll have that vodka with you (with grapefruit juice to increase ewcm) if it isn't a BFP.

AQueen, I hope we all have BFP's on your birthday!!!

Heart tree- your symptoms sounds promising too ;-) it would be the best birthday i could ever wish for if we all posted our BFP's :) i knw what il be wishing for this yr ;-)

best of luck to us all xxx

I ov on wednesday - possibly thursday but i only have the opks to go off, so today could be 5 dpo -and ive been having mild cramps today

could it be implantation cramps this early? I have my symptoms panic face on

Oh! Oh! Oh!!!!! how exciting!!!! :happydance:

I had mild cramping from 3 dpo, that's how I knew I was preggie last time :thumbup:

Good luck hun....I'll be stalking you 'til you test now :blush: xxx

I'm in the same position, I'm currently 4-5dpo and woke up during the night with really painful cramps!

Lets hope we all get our BFPs! :dust:

ooo crikey, sparklers you are getting me right wound up now!!

if we are all having the same symptoms, we all better get bfps or theres gonna be trouble. are you testing a couple of days before af is due Clo? youre down for the 17th i think?

Hearty, i mightve even been 4dpo yesterday as i dont know exactly when i ov, so we might be synched in more ways than just a love of vodka and grapefruit

Bring on Queenies birthday, we will all be a hysterical mess by then.

Im still getting cramps. is that normal if it were implantation cramps?

They started 5dpo and im stlll getting them at 8dpo

if its not implantation cramps, why would i get getting cramps in after ov for 4 days?

Are they painless nato???

I had painless cramps all the way through with my angel, in fact they stopped the day I started spotting, that's how I know there was a problem! If you are preggie, It could just be stretching and extra blood flow to your uterus maybe?? :shrug: I never really knew what it was, but some women do get it all through the pregnancy, and it never felt bad to me, I just felt it happening........fx for you hun xxx

I just realised I'm 8 dpo too, as I ovulated late this cycle, according to my chart anyways!!

cycle buds!!!! I haven't tried this month though, next cycle for me......maybe!

haha we are synched!!

they arent really painful, they are just there on and off

if they are implantation cramps theres a reason for them - my uterus wouldnt be stretching yet i dont think? extra blood supply would be going on though

i gotta stop thinking about this havent i

Easier said than done chick!!

Do you feel preggie? It's usually the best sign really.

Just looked back over my old temp chart, and I was so convinced I was preg I had started testing @9 dpo!!!!

Sooooo when do you plan to test?? not as early as i did, i hope lol!! I was getting extremely very faint positives then though, but I didn't trust them......not for a few more days :happydance:

It's such an emotional rollercoaster this ttc isn't it...trying not to get too excited, but at the same time looking for evidence :wacko:

ahem

Ive tested every day since 6 dpo

i do think i am, but not sure if thats real instinct or me turning mentalist. could go either way - last time i didnt have a clue, i only did a test cos my friend did and i was copying

Yeah think im going to test at 10dpo as thats when i got my bfp last time! X

if anyone knows if implantation cramps can last over 4 days, info gratefully recieved

I have only 2 days to go then if 10dpo is a good date to start testing (ignoring the fact im already testing)

SCARY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->