Infertility / Conceiving Problem Pls Help

marry1979

Reaction score
Hello,i am having trouble conceiving, but with methods like IVF, will that child also have trouble with conceiving? After several generations of IVF conception, will "traditional conception" still work? Does it matter what method is used?

The doctor has told me that i am having issues with infertility, and i am planning to look in for natural method to cure them.. Can any one pls Help me.. My husband is insisting me to take a natural course on curing it and i also feel its the best way..

I do not think that doing IVF will make your child any more or less likely at developing Infertility later in life. :)

I do not think that doing IVF will make your child any more or less likely at developing Infertility later in life. :)

I agree with this. Studies show that IVF babies are no different than naturally conceived ones. So the chances of the child being infertile are the same for both. A childs future issues with infertility can be more due to the enviroment the mother provides while pregnant, such as if you smoke, drink a lot (around more than 4 units/week) or use certain chemicals through products you use to wash clothes, dye your hair, make up ect. So yeah, that's just nonsense!

Not all infertility issues can be cured. In fact, the vast majority can't. Fibroids and certain uterus issues like a septum uterus can be fixed through surgery. But most issues can not be cured. Especialy if you have Unexplained Infertility where the cause is unknown. Then nothing you do can fix it, especially if you're already living a healthy life which can slightly improve the odds. Infertility is (for the most part) an incurable condition!

Sometimes the only way to conceive a child is going the assisted conception route. That is if you're not willing to risk waiting 3-10 years for it to happen naturally, if it happens at all.

My DH and I have unexplained fertility and are currently going through IUI #4 and are on the waiting list for IVF in case this one and the next 2 IUIs fail as well.

But do you need IVF or is IUI worth a try first?

Hello,i am having trouble conceiving, but with methods like IVF, will that child also have trouble with conceiving? After several generations of IVF conception, will "traditional conception" still work? Does it matter what method is used?

The doctor has told me that i am having issues with infertility, and i am planning to look in for natural method to cure them.. Can any one pls Help me.. My husband is insisting me to take a natural course on curing it and i also feel its the best way..

Well, it depends on what caused the infertility. If the reason for infertility is for example adhesions in the fallopian tubes, maybe as a result of previous infection or surgery, then no, it won't be hereditary.

If the reason is for example a hormonal problem or endometriosis, than maybe you could say it's hereditary.

But it would be more accurate to say that causes for infertility can be hereditary. It's highly unlikely that we would stop being able to conceive naturally though, IVF is still pretty rare, the majority of babies are conceived "the old fashioned way", and sometimes with IVF you have to use donated eggs or sperm.

As far as your second question goes. I had the same problem and i cured it using Chinese herbs, proper diet and mainly yoga/meditation.. So natural methods do work..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->