Innocent Smoothies......

S

Serene123

Good or bad? What age would you let your child have them from? Are they better than Robinsons and things like that?

I know everyone says "water is best" and she would drink water but I don't think I'd like to just drink water all the time.. :lol:

I asked this question a few months ago...i was advised that there is lots of sugar in it...My LO had it for the 1st time last month...heres the thread just incase you dont get many replies...

https://www.babyandbump.com/weaning-nutrition/185211-innocent-smoothies-kids.html

Have you got a blender? Make your own smoothies up so you know whats going in them.

its the sort of thing i'd let katie have as a one off treat kinda thing. like the sponge finger my mum gave her yesterday...come to think of it, no wonder she didnt friggin sleep last night :lol:

I give Grace them every so often because they're 100% fruit but obviously fruit has a lot of sugar in. If I give her them she has them with meals and drinks water or weak juice any other time :)

:blush: I share smoothies, milkshakes, etc with Harley all the time.... I never give her straight milk by itself. But I've given her milk products

Ethan as 1 a day :blush: mainly bcos he doesnt eat much veg or fruit no matter what i offer him and i know these are pure fruit he as it with breakfast

See, I thought they were good for her... :dohh:

They are good for her, just in moderation I guess. Fruit's good for kids right? My nephew used to have these when he was about 18 months, and my sister used to mix yoghurt in to make it creamier. He is such a fussy eater, so this was a good way to get goodness into him I guess.

See, I thought they were good for her... :dohh:

They are good for her, just in moderation I guess. Fruit's good for kids right? My nephew used to have these when he was about 18 months, and my sister used to mix yoghurt in to make it creamier. He is such a fussy eater, so this was a good way to get goodness into him I guess.

Yeah thats why i give ethan them x

I have been wondering this myself x Finley is only 4 months so wouldnt give it to him yet but what age would you say is an ideal age to give it???
I didnt think it would do much damage seeing as its just fruit but like some others have said it is probably high in sugar too x

so what do you guys think??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->